Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keri is so very

sticky. don't use this lotion. i feel like i just rubbed my hands together with honey, ick! anyone have any recommendations for a good lotion b/c my skin is flaking off after the florida trip and i can't find anything good, i have really dry skin. and this is extremely club-related since itchy skin takes away from one's enjoyment of a night out at a club and inteferes with one's dance moves.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

hey N, don't use lotion..

That's what my dermotologist told me .. ME the woman who puts on 10 different kinds of lotion....

I got these spots on my tummy and on my arm and it was itchy.. turned out to be eczema.. and she suggested I cease from using lotion.. which is water downed and does nothing for you.. and to use CREAM.. like Euricin(sp.) I mean cream is hard as hell but it works....

Also what works really well is shea butter.. you can get it any health food store.. and cocoa butter is good tooo..

what I also do is combine a mixture of

-oatmeal and honey lotion

-vitamin E lotion

-cocoa butter lotion..

good luck !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

hey N, don't use lotion..

That's what my dermotologist told me .. ME the woman who puts on 10 different kinds of lotion....

I got these spots on my tummy and on my arm and it was itchy.. turned out to be eczema.. and she suggested I cease from using lotion.. which is water downed and does nothing for you.. and to use CREAM.. like Euricin(sp.) I mean cream is hard as hell but it works....

Also what works really well is shea butter.. you can get it any health food store.. and cocoa butter is good tooo..

what I also do is combine a mixture of

-oatmeal and honey lotion

-vitamin E lotion

-cocoa butter lotion..

good luck !

i'm gonna try that cocoa butter...it sounds edible..hee hee, now i just need someone to rub it all over me.....

and yeah, i LOVE cucumber melon lotion from bath and body but when i wear that i just want to eat myself up!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Eucerin is good, especially for sensitive skin. I use that on my baby. Although the lotin is a little greasy. Try the cream.

For a good cheap one that drys fairly quickly try Caress. I have that at work, I think the scent I have is waterfresh breeze or something like that. Good for a quick rub on the hands when you have to get right back to the keyboard smile.gif.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif