Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AM I THE ONLY LOSER...

Am I the only loser that is stuck at work today?

Work sucks on Sat's, employees are all depressed that they have to come in, productivity is low....damn just get ride of work on weekends!!!

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Don't worry dude I hear you..

and if it makes you feel any better I'll be working tomorrow as well..

and the next day..

and the next day....and..

(mugz pulls out a machine gun and walks into work in a post man outfit.)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only sap stuck working. Still sucks-damn I'm a suck when it comes to working weekends, but who blames me, works a bitch!

BOLTS

------------------

That sucks man. It's the best day of the year where I am (DC). Already like 68 degrees at 10:30 and it's gonna be 80 and sunny today. Free youself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds, and get the hell outta the office. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

It would suck more if I was in DC, but here in T.O. its raining, so I'm not missing much....except for sleep....shit!

BOLTS

------------------

[This message has been edited by bolts (edited 04-07-2001).]

please add my name to the list of saps working today and tomorrow. plus no sleep lastnight- lucky i can put my feet and close my eyes . . . zzzzzzzzz smile.gif

------------------

"I was on a roll until you got here. If you weren't reading this, I'd have some free time. If I weren't writing this, you'd have some free time. Tag, you lose!" --josh mintz

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

fuckin prick!(jokes) Yesterday was bad for me too, I had three exams. It's OK, I just have to try to get by today at work, then a little sleep, followed by mad dubes, and booze.

Anyone else going to rub in how nice it is to be home? By the way what the hell are you doing awake at this time. That's just a waiste, if I had the day off I'd sleep until 2:00pm at least.

bolts

------------------

peeps welcome to the crew!What time you in till? I'm stuck until 4:30, unless I can't hack it and I'll fake an illness, or maybe break my leg to go home (joke, that's pretty crazy, I wouldn't break my leg to go home.....I'd break my arm!)

BOLTS

------------------

Originally posted by bolts:

peeps welcome to the crew!What time you in till? I'm stuck until 4:30, unless I can't hack it and I'll fake an illness, or maybe break my leg to go home (joke, that's pretty crazy, I wouldn't break my leg to go home.....I'd break my arm!)

BOLTS

lol.

i'm scheduled to be here from 9-530, usually leave at 4:30, i've decided to walk out at 4 today and tomorrow :-D

------------------

"I was on a roll until you got here. If you weren't reading this, I'd have some free time. If I weren't writing this, you'd have some free time. Tag, you lose!" --josh mintz

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

thank god im not the ony one at work. one other person just walked into the computer lab....i dont why they have this graphics lab open on the weekend. hardly anyone comes in. cwm4.gif

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

SHIT, we have a whole crew now. Stupid me thought I was the only one on clubplanet working today. So everyones in,pretty much, until the same time. Any suggestions of what to do instead of going crazy and trashing work?

BOLTS

------------------