Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to adopt a little girl named Lexi?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Allright everyone, I'm up for adoption. I'm 22, auburn hair and blue eyes. I'm lots of fun, will go out with you and party, dance, relax, whatever, you name it.

Ok, heres why: MY MOTHER JUST KICKED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!

No kidding around, she came over to me, grabbed my plate of dinner, told me she made it, I can't eat it and told me to leave and go to my x boyfriends, which I won't do under any circumstances. What am I 15 again? Acutally, no, this didn't even happen when I was 15! WTF????

So, here I am. Pissed at the world, hating my mother. I wanted to relax tonight after partying the past two nights but definitly not in this house.

ANY TAKERS??????????

Guys who no me, PLEASE???

If not, then please just simpathize with me.

Lexi

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/uploads/lextacy/Lexicopy.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/uploads/lextacy/Lexicopy.jpg</A>

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

[This message has been edited by lextacy (edited 04-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lextacy (edited 04-05-2001).]

Originally posted by lextacy:

Allright everyone, I'm up for adoption. I'm 22, auburn hair and blue eyes. I'm lots of fun, will go out with you and party, dance, relax, whatever, you name it.

Ok, heres why: MY MOTHER JUST KICKED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!

No kidding around, she came over to me, grabbed my plate of dinner, told me she made it, I can't eat it and told me to leave and go to my x boyfriends, which I won't do under any circumstances. What am I 15 again? Acutally, no, this didn't even happen when I was 15! WTF????

So, here I am. Pissed at the world, hating my mother. I wanted to relax tonight after partying the past two nights but definitly not in this house.

ANY TAKERS??????????

Guys who no me, PLEASE???

If not, then please just simpathize with me.

Lexi cwm8.gif

I'll take u but i have rules wink.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

::hugs lexi::

aww sweets....you'll be alright. Remember what i told you. If you need to talk....dont hesitate.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

yo girl keep your head up, no matter what happens, there has to be someone who loves you and will take you in and accept you for what you do, how you live, and who you are. smile hun. shit will smooth out soon... better in 3 weeks then never right? keep yo' head up smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

That shits fucked up. My mom used to pull that shit on me, but you're right, that was back in tha day. If she kicked you out, how can you still use the internet? Anyhow, it's the weekend soon so you'll be chillin with your friends. Hopefully it'll all blow over. Does moms just get in moods or did you do something to provoke it? Well, if I was you I'd either leave and go crusin, listening to some hardcore rap in your car, or roll on over to a friend's house for a couple of hours.... Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by apotheosis:

mmmmm sweet little girl, but very rude.

I'll pass cwm5.gif

Gee thanks.

You really made me feel like smiling.

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

Originally posted by djustinh:

yo girl keep your head up, no matter what happens, there has to be someone who loves you and will take you in and accept you for what you do, how you live, and who you are. smile hun. shit will smooth out soon... better in 3 weeks then never right? keep yo' head up smile.gif

Thank you. I really appreciate that since you don't even know me. It just sucks that anyone I'd choose to be with right now lives in the city, so I've confined myself to my basement where at least the world is at my fingertips...hehe......

I'll keep my head up, thanks.

Lexi cwm38.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

Awwwee..Lex!

That sucks!

Listen if you need to talk to someone you can always call me..

I'll PM you in a bit..

I was kicked out of my house when I was 17 so I know how you feel..

But perants say and do stupid shit sometimes..

They ARE family so I advise you to wait till things cool out a bit and then try to talk with them again later on...

But call me any way..

You've alawys given me the 411 with the Goa scene and I jnow Goa headz are hardly ever about beef...

(Unlike some other unfriendly "worms" around this place that are giving me a headache lately)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Hey Lexi,

Girl, I'm sorry! I'd offer you to stay with me, but i'm in the process of movin myself (besides, then we might get our favorite Rampage shirts mixed up.) I could hook ya up with a cot in my office....you can hide under my desk during the day (like George did in that Seinfeld episode), and then at night you can get the place all to yourself. PLUS, and this is a BIG added bonus for ya...our cleaning lady, Marge, is this fabulous Jamaican homegirl who spends at least 20 minutes talkin to the tree and plants in my office every night- no shit- she pets their leaves and tells em how pretty they are....you can chill with her for awhile, AND i just know when she hears about your situtaion, she'll be bustin out da gonja-mon ta help ya thru yer roof tam!

Will we still cya tomorrow night at drinks/Cream? I hope so.

Julie

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Lexi, I'll adopt you!!!, I have the perfect place for you in my room. I'm serious, stay with me. If you're interested, PM me.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

ok lets do this as fast as possible cause i hate long drawn out procedures..just tell me where i have to sign and im on it...come stay with me my sister is out in the boonies by you, but ill have to hide you im the basement from my parents during the day, ill bring you down food and water and ill give u a small portable tv so you can watch channel 13....how that sound......all jokes aside i hope everything works out and it will...ive gotten thrown out about 6 times now and it always works it self out, it usually happens at the heat of the moment and the parties arent thinkin straight...check up pms...

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Awww sweetie, that sucks!! I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well at home. If you are really in a bind, I could put you up for a little while. I have an amazing fold out futon (fancy style) in my living room.

Just let me know if the need is there. I'm serious.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

You know, all of you guys just helped put such a smile on my face. I found a way out last night so I'm here now. I think I'm going to wait till things cool down a bit and then go home and talk it out. See my moms is usually mad cool and we really get along well so there must be some other reason for this "anti-Lexi" behavior. Maybe because she just quit smoking butts.

And listen to this, she actually accused me of smoking too much "dope"! Now this is funny because ALL through high school and college I was "rockin the ganj" (a little dogma reference) and she never said a thing! But I haven't seen my mom while stoned in SO long! I think shes looking for excuses. Anyway, thanks again everyone, I will let you know how it goes. But you are all sweethearts.

Lexi cwm38.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

AWWWW sweetie !!

Don't worry I've been through sooo much shit with the rents that it isn't even funny..

Just give your mom time.. have you thought about speaking to her and trying to put into perspective what happened?

I know you're bitter towards her but sometimes you have to be the better person in these situations, you know?

Maybe she didn't mean she was kicking you out when she told you to go to your ex's house.. maybe she just wanted to cool off and have you leave for a few..

Well honey, be positive and things will work out.. Best of Luck..

MUAH !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Hey Chickie......all this shit you are going throughthis truly does suck....I hope you find something to put a smile on!!!

Hey...I am 28 with auburn hair and blue eyes too....very cool....we should swap pics....be funny to see the 2 Lexi's look alike!!!!

Cheer up Chia Pet....it will all come together!!!

wink.gif

------------------

1006.gif

So... does that mean you dont need a place?

Either way, i hope things are settling out.

Check your PMs, again. I don't have rules, and I do have a second bedroom with a door. But you have to love cats.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01