Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Fun Club Games You Play**** (add your own

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cazz926:

Hey Trippintrance...I don't believe you love me for a second. cwm32.gif

Come to Twilo sometime soon....i will show you that im a nice guy wink.gifunder the farting discoball that is. :P:P

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

**these may have been said but i couldn't read all the posts!!**

*try to light the cigarette(very tough when u r ripped!!!)

*hide and go bump!(when there r just too many people watching!)

*babysit the asshole!(for that friend who never knows their limit~there's always 1!)

*Y DID I DO THAT TO MYSELF!!! WHERE IS MY MONEY?!? AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR LAST NIGHT!!!?? (played next day or sometimes on the walk to ur car!!!)

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Come to Twilo sometime soon....i will show you that im a nice guy wink.gifunder the farting discoball that is. :P:P

be careful what u wish for al. cazz is a copycat to the 100th degree. soon as she hears that discoball fart, off she'll go. and that will not be a pretty sight. or smell even...

long live the farting disco ball...

on the game note, one of my favorites...

ofcourse i remember meeting you last week. and i'm totally interested in listening to you tell me your whole life story over hearing this music...

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Originally posted by p00h:

be careful what u wish for al. cazz is a copycat to the 100th degree. soon as she hears that discoball fart, off she'll go. and that will not be a pretty sight. or smell even...

long live the farting disco ball...

on the game note, one of my favorites...

ofcourse i remember meeting you last week. and i'm totally interested in listening to you tell me your whole life story over hearing this music...

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

Originally posted by misk:

*try to light the cigarette(very tough when u r ripped!!!)

And, before that game you can play...

"count the minutes that you puff on an *unlit* cigarette (you think it's lit though) while your friends laugh at you"

I played this game for about 15 minutes before. Of course I didn't know I was playing it until my friend couldn't hold her laughter anymore! Amazing thing was, I was really enjoying that cigarette!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

please go fill my water game

who has the cap to my water bottle game

awesome thread, best one in a while

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

One of my favorite games to play at a club is

"Here, hold this..." ( a fun game dealing with coordination and sobriety)

Toss a butt (sort of a shock therapy hand to eye game; catch the butt without burning yourself and you got to have a drag)

Stairs!! (everyone plays this game)

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

"how long will i have to stare silently at this asshole talking to me before he realizes i'm just waiting for him to leave?"

"who can claim this incredible hottie tonight, me or my gay friend?"

"can i break something or make someone bleed if they don't stay out of my way?"

"let's see what i do the next time you shine those lights in my face"

"how much poofy hair can i get in my mouth when a girl turns her head"

"how many guys' sweat can i bathe myself in?"

"why did my friend drop at this party, and at this time?" (no one in particular *cough-Scotty*)

"bitch, you can't mix those! you're gonna die! ...*three hours later*... just kidding"

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by deanna11:

"why did my friend drop at this party, and at this time?" (no one in particular *cough-Scotty*)

LMAO!!!

------------------

Originally posted by deanna11:

"how long will i have to stare silently at this asshole talking to me before he realizes i'm just waiting for him to leave?"

"how long will i have to shoot my mouth off to this crackhead before she realizes i'm only pretending to come on to her to get that drag off my back" wink.gif

cwm2.gifcwm4.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

where did i hide the weed game.

i played this for about 4 hours last night. def not a fun game.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Forget get duck duck goose...

WE play bump bump goose.

1. Everyone sits in a circle.

2. The most mangled person runs around the cirle and picks the gooose..Your it.

3. You get up do a bump and pick someone else...the person who gets in a hole first must sit in the middle.

4. Usaully...by a half hour eveyone is in the cirle...looking all de ranged.

PS..please dont try this at home...

SuZie cwm45.gifcwm45.gif

How about pin the dollar on the bartender?

I was trying to play that game Saturday night, with the dumb arse Oasis look-a-like bartender, vying for his attention...

-Jamms "whatsthestorymorningglory"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by cathyo:

And, before that game you can play...

"count the minutes that you puff on an *unlit* cigarette (you think it's lit though) while your friends laugh at you"

I played this game for about 15 minutes before. Of course I didn't know I was playing it until my friend couldn't hold her laughter anymore! Amazing thing was, I was really enjoying that cigarette!

Another variation of that game...

What side do I light?

some other games...

Fool the bouncer (no, i'm fine, i can walk by myself!)

Spot the newbie (can usually tell by the horrified look on his/her face)

Maze Game aka What Room/FLoor Am I In?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

• 7 months later...