Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAM that was a mighty fine meetup...

props to BlueAngel! for the spot.

DAM so many peeps...Awesome vibe, especially to all our newbies, welcome to the family.

Cream was excelent, our own CP DJ's provided excelent music, and again so many peeps and a great vibe.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Guest danwang

It sure was... apotheosis, too bad we didn't get to meet; since I saw someone carrying around a box of CD's, I figured it was you. smile.gif

As for everyone I did meet (even if only briefly), thanks for the great time. I was going to go home after the meetup to rest before going out, but all the time went by so quickly that I wasn't able to do that.

Big shout to glowsticks, who seemed to know a lot of people, which allowed me to do likewise. I got to meet with hooj, furnace, ezdreamer, misskittie, shadowchaser, a few non-boarders, and the one and only, latest and greatest, blueangel. My apologies if I either forgot your name (which applies to many) or forgot to mention you. If you are one of those people, or if you just remember me better than I remember you, let me know!

I hope I can remember the name or at least the face when I see you around.

I think I need to change my screen name - it would make introductions much easier! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-07-2001).]

grrr... i missed it. i missed all my plans tonight. i'm sorry, everyone i told i'd see tonight. i should've popped a yellow jacket at 4 pm instead of closing my eyes for a second

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Yea..(sniff sniff)

I missed it too..

You guys are all I kept thinking about..

But being the overworked Mugwump that I am I had to be at work today..

Next one guys!

next one....(I'm not going any where any time soon..)

and D,

Stop it with the yellow jackets girl,

shit!

Didn't you vomit blood last time?

If you fell asleep it's because your body needed rest...

There will be many more weekends and meet ups again..

I hope this is just the beginning of our family.

Peace!~

Mugz*

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by deanna11:

grrr... i missed it. i missed all my plans tonight. i'm sorry, everyone i told i'd see tonight. i should've popped a yellow jacket at 4 pm instead of closing my eyes for a second

ditto!

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by deanna11:

your a loser...me and joe bonded with out you there to clutter our space...by the way shadowchaser was takin bets to see if you would show up...the dumbass i am...i bet on you showing...go figure

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

I had an awesome time last nite kids cwm32.gif rock star partying until the nite came to a crashing halt when I fell into a k hole @ twilo and in the process lost my jacket.....and rather than spending last couple of dollars on a subway ticket I bought mountain dew and walked home 2 SOHO cwm32.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

I had a GREAT TIME!!! It was my first meetup and has so much fun!!! Thanks again to Blue Angel for arranging and thanks to Schwingp (spelling?) for introducing me and moonshine and clubkat to everyone!!!

I don't remember everyones names but here goes...I definately met...Apotheois, Starcapone, Tastyt, Boaboy, menionleah, schwingp, blueangel, orchid, flyinghigh, unbound, joeydollaz, crossy, jewel, ichi-gami and his brother (jamison but can't remember screen name)....anyway, if i forgot ya name sorry!!!

Can't wait to see you all again!!!

btw...special thanks to apotheosis for hooking the girls up!!! Good looking out!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

yeah no doubt ... good time .. thanks blueangel ! nice seein everyone i've met b4 and the new peeps i met ... just a note tho .. even if we've met before always remind me of your name (unless you kknowwww i know it) ..my memory is crap specially when i'm drinking .. =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I'm glad I got to stop by but sorry I couldn't stay long. I had friends with me who had other plans so I was only able to spend 15 minutes at Nativa. In those few minutes I immediately saw the regular crew and said hi to everyone but didn't get a chance to mingle with those I've never met before...sorry.

Anyway I'm glad I got a chance to see (my secret boyfriend Mario and our candle holder Eileen, EZDreamer, Korzo, Shadowchaser, Crossy (I finally got it), Ichi-Gami and bro, J303, Apotheosis, Filthyslag, etc... (sorry if I'm missing anyone).

I can't believe I didn't even get a chance to meet the party planner--BlueAngel (sorry hon!!!) And I can't believe MissKittie and Boa_boy got passed me for the 100th time!!! We'll meet someday!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get to meet more of you next time...possibly at PVD on the 13th.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 04-07-2001).]

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I don't remember everyones names but here goes...I definately met...Apotheois, Starcapone, Tastyt, Boaboy, menionleah, schwingp, blueangel, orchid, flyinghigh, unbound, joeydollaz, crossy, jewel, ichi-gami and his brother (jamison but can't remember screen name)....anyway, if i forgot ya name sorry!!!

Ahemmmmmmm........

smile.gif

EVen though you forgot me it was nice meeting you.

I got a feelin the next meetup is gonna be pretty crazy. IM kinda lookin foward to it .

See you all soon

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Another wonderful meet up...nice seeing the folks I knew and just want to say it was nice meeting the folks that I did not know before and all the newbies...( I know my memory has suffered because of continual use of the cannabis plant... but I'll give it a try)

You guys look lovely:

Cmb1975, Flyinghigh, Jewel, Tastyt, ClubCat and the only blue-eyed Arab I've met (bro sorry my mind is shot right now so please send me a hate-mail-PM with your name - so I could get your Screen Name right tongue.gif)

oh and if i forgot anybody else...send me a kick-in-my-ass mail so i could remember it for the next meetup.

Oh one more Comment on the Meetup...how come nobody had their digital cameras with them...the pictures always rock after each meetup...everybody that usually does the pics...please have'em for the next dinner meetup...well i guess that's all folks

peace-out-club-scouts.

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

I had a blast at the meet-up...met so many people...nice to see what you all look like...I had a great time at cream, that open bar was proper...even though I was a drunken mess..big shout out to everyone I met...im not gonna name names because the list is so long and i dont want to forget anyone...till next time

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Alrighty alrighty...I said it before in another post...it was great meeting you all and I definitely had a blast!!! Look forward to seeing most of you again next Saturday at Twilo.

Anyway, just a quick note and thank you: THANKS MIKEY FOR TAKING US THREE GIRLS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER....I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT...THANKS!!!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Originally posted by az-tec:

Ahemmmmmmm........

smile.gif

EVen though you forgot me it was nice meeting you.

I got a feelin the next meetup is gonna be pretty crazy. IM kinda lookin foward to it .

See you all soon

-A

Funny you should say that...I just signed on to edit my post...I SWEAR!!!!

But, it was really nice meetin ya..next time we'll chat more!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by flying_high:

Anyway, just a quick note and thank you: THANKS MIKEY FOR TAKING US THREE GIRLS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER....I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT...THANKS!!!!! cwm12.gif

Hey, where was I ?

cwm12.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by orchid21:

Hey, where was I ?

cwm12.gif

...and that time: probably still doing the funky chicken at cream...lol. It was really great meeting you Orchid...we have to do this again soon!!!!

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Shit I walked in and didnt even see anyone I knew...I thought I missed everyone. Many new faces which I was pleased to meet. Glad I got to see everyone I have known for a while now too.

Hey JoeyD...we still on for you know what???? lmao that be craZy.

Anyway, thanks for everyone dealing with my "high up ass". See yas again soon...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

Unbound i love you too!!! cwm38.gif

I think if we would have caught the train, we would have never ever made it sooo YES MUCH LOVE TO MIKEY!!! cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

AIM: XxXccess ( i know, i know...XxX...yadda yadda yadda)

hey all...have to say as a previous meetup virgin, ya'll made me feel right at home...felt like i met everyone and their mother...apotheosis(always a pleasure), jewel(thanks for twilo), korzo, gambit, clubkat, flying high, boaboy, hooj, pete(for the hot set at cream)...short term memory sucks cwm32.gif so sorry if i forgot anyone...hopefully i'll be seeing some of your tomorrow...and others on friday AND saturday!

Rah

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

Hey all...

I'm glad you all had fun...

And I'm mad that I couldn't come...

But I'm sure I will meet up with you all on friday @ Twilo, if you will go...

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working" TARGET=_blank>http://www.bmw.com/bmwe/products/automobiles/m/m3_coupe/images/download_14.jpg

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working</A> is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really"