Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAM that was a mighty fine meetup...

Hey guys!! Thanks all for showing up . . . especially the new folks. I know how wierd it feels to come out to these things for the very first time! Hopefully, you'll come out again, cause that's the only way I ever remember anybody's name!!

Deanna11 and Keshiki . . . YOU GUYS BLOW HUGE GOAT!!! Mad people were looking for you guys!!

Marcella . . . sweetie, say good-bye before you leave next time . . . we promise we won't chain you down to the chair!! cwm38.gif

Made it out to the Cream thing too just in time to hear Pete's spinning skills for about 30 minutes. Loved what I heard . . . Cream looked AWESOME with it's renovations!!!

Had a great time meeting up with everyone again . . . LOOK FOR THE DINNER MEET-UP POST . . . COMING SOON

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Thanks to BlueAngel

I know I met a couple Newbies, but forgive my lack of short-term memory. I hope I get to chit-chat with y'all at future meet-ups.

Oh...and to those who who did not deem Francis, Doc and Winkers worthy...you should be ashamed! You missed out.

----BUZZ---

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

OK...I know I forgot some peoples names, but who was the guy I was talking to at the bar? Dark hair, was wearing a blue shirt(?)...very cute? He said he was relatively new, but I can't remember his screen name...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by Unbound:

and the only blue-eyed Arab I've met [/b

I didn't see any other blue eyed Arabs so you must mean me. I wish I could have made it to Cream and gotten down and dirty with everyone but I will leave that till next time. Great meeting everyone...we must do this again soon.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

NEXT TIME I"LL BE THERE TO CRACK SOME SKULLS>>LOOSERS! cwm23.gif

cool. hope to see you next time.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG

Many thanks to BlueAngel for arranging everything... I had so much fun! It was intimidating walking in but everyone made me feel welcome. I'm not gonna name names cuz there were so many and I don't want to leave anyone out! But it was great meeting you all and I can't wait to do it again! cwm38.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

NEXT TIME I"LL BE THERE TO CRACK SOME SKULLS>>LOOSERS! cwm23.gif

A bunch of us were talking about people like "you" at the meetup. I would love to see someone come to a meetup with serious beef. That would be some classic shit. cwm2.gif

Please come to the next meetup. I think it's on 4/20.

Nice to meet you too cmb1975. cwm30.gif

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Yes it was a fine meetup. Very nice job on the location Casey, I thought it was perfect for the group we had. Great to see all the regulars...you know who you are. And to all the new people I met, Boa Boy, Glowsticks, CaraB(for the third time), Flying High, Orchid21, and PFloyd, it was great to meet you.

I'm sure I'll see you all again sometime this weekend.

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I had an awesome time last nite kids cwm32.gif rock star partying until the nite came to a crashing halt when I fell into a k hole @ twilo and in the process lost my jacket.....

Ha ha ha!!! That would explain your glazed smile when i finally came around enough to notice that i was sitting next to you on a speaker... You must have been there for at least a half hour. cwm34.gif

Yeah. That was a damn fine meetup, Hello to all I got to see. Thanks so much for all the B-day wishes, I had a great time.

And damn, deann11... I had a couple of really hot guys all lined up to meet you at Twilo, but you bailed.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by nyc420:

Yes it was a fine meetup. Very nice job on the location Casey, I thought it was perfect for the group we had. Great to see all the regulars...you know who you are. And to all the new people I met, Boa Boy, Glowsticks, CaraB(for the third time), Flying High, Orchid21, and PFloyd, it was great to meet you.

I'm sure I'll see you all again sometime this weekend.

Steve

HA! I met you too! I didn't remember your name but I def remember the sig!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Okay I'm gonna give a big shout out to everyone I saw and to everyone I met, won't go into names, but you know who you were...even if I can't remember LOL

I also want to thank the people who came out to Cream afterwards...hope you had a good time, it's a blast for me being in the booth seeing lots of people that I know out there drinkin and dancin and having fun biggrin.gif

See you guys soon!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush