Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL GOSSIP THREAD*

since there's so much going around with all you over-/undersexed, hedonistic, scandalous people, here's the thread to post it. this way, we can avoid some confusion in the way a story gets twisted in its fifth repetition

don't be shy, folks. eventually everyone knows anyway. this is just the way to get the story straight first time through

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Okay, I tried but just couldn't keep away from this one. Dammit, I just can't keep a secret!

Well, here goes: I was walking down 5th avenue at 3 am when a black Hummer drove by carrying who else but Puff Daddy and OJ Simpson. In the back of the large vehicle were various farm animals (chicken, GOAT, and DONKEY). They stopped and asked me if I'd like to shoot a video with them for their new album (YES folks, OJ Simpson is going to pursue a career in rap!!!!) I said, "why not?" and the rest is history..... cwm4.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

I am G O A T W O M A N !

I heard clubplet is run by the illuminati.

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by schwingep:

I heard that bitch Artful has been in hiding lately....maybe the witness relocation program??? biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

The "she wont let me out" relocation program more like it....

smile.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

I heard you can get extra fucked up off of Hennessy, Extra Strength Robitussin, and Purple Koosh. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

gossip: loch is actually deanna11's imposter

evidence: exhibit 1 - always following & responding to her threads/posts like a rat does cheese

exhibit 2 - displays similar smart ass wise-cracks

motive: self-promotion

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-08-2001).]

Originally posted by loch:

gossip: loch is actually deanna11's imposter

evidence: exhibit 1 - always following & responding to her threads/posts like a rat does cheese

exhibit 2 - displays similar smart ass wise-cracks

motive: self-promotion

i'm going to kill this guy

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by kewlgirl:

he! i wish i had a very interesting sexual story to share! i'm just one of the underpriveleged at the moment....boyfriendless and sexless....rrrrrr...not fun!!!

Now Now id help with ya needs so im told my may female he heh e

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

ok , ok ,....... Here goes of my Night at the tunnel last sat night........ Well frist i thought it wasnt going to be a good night since i lost all my friends there i couldnt find them at all , so here i am dancing on the starge by myself and like 50 people from the front are watching me bug out its GREat feeling when you got that ,So this one girl jumped on staged and was messing with me , TYRing to show me up , Now im like no!! so here i am dancing my ass off like i am then all of a sudden i see my friends standing there dancing on the floor im like yeah nice let me bug out more now heheh ., so the same girl that tryed to show me up was sticking her ass in my shit , now im like ummmmmmmmm ok ... so here we are bumping as you may call it for about 3 minutes then pulls me off the stage with her friend to the Kurfew side now im not gay or anything i was like ahhhhhhhh lol,, but then when she say me down and started to strip for me and unbuttoned my little cute buttons she slapped a rubber on my shit then sat on me , now here i am in a Gay room doing a girl there no im getting scared from all these gay guys looking at us thinking there going to kill us lol , i was wrong , there were getting turned on now im like WTF man so here i am doing this girl on this nice fuckble seat and trying to not think about the gays for a sec and blew a load in this girls mouth and after all this everyone started to cheer , sohere i am pulling up my pants and i didnt see her again she vanished lol........ damm talk about run away stranger shit ......So now its 6 in the morning , got my friends left at 6:20 walking to get the dam train to the ferry and some bum picked a fight with me and shit man what a night i have to say DAMMMMMM never doing that again ....

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by schwingep:

I heard that bitch Artful has been in hiding lately....maybe the witness relocation program??? biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Hehe... I heard Pete needs to change his gender in his profile...

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Ok I didn't want to say anything, but I am actually a transvestite, midget, Elvis impersonator. I drive around the states doing gig's at various bars and clubs.

But hey, it pays well. Sometimes I get $100 a night!! AND free Bud light!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I heard Mario's girlfriend is actually a MANNNNN dressed like a woman!

I heard Schwingep was at out last meet-up!

and

Deanna11 AND Keshiki doesn't exist!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-09-2001).]

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ok I didn't want to say anything, but I am actually a transvestite, midget, Elvis impersonator. I drive around the states doing gig's at various bars and clubs.

But hey, it pays well. Sometimes I get $100 a night!! AND free Bud light!

Tell me something I DON'T already know rolleyes.gif

And ohhh yes Keshiki does really exist...not revealing any secrets of Balkini though. That you have to experience for yourself! wink.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com