Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's all about FEMALE DJ's lol (pic)

divaDJ.jpg

A little shameless self promotion!

(Im not always that happy lol)

BTW I was playing THAT LOOK -Delacy, which by now everyone know is my fav!

MissDiva

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Nope, it's all about wearing hats and smoking cigarettes biggrin.gif

djl.jpg

- Pete"illaskthesamequestionaspep"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Just on female DJ's there are a group of UK DJ's who DJ topless. Which is rather fucked up, i bet those nights are just full of beer boys learing.

Anyway missdiva i am already part of your fan club.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Guest danwang

Did anyone see one of the VH1 specials about Ibiza? I think it was on that show where there were these two girl dj's from the UK who just flew in and called around looking for gigs. (Maybe that's what all of us DJ's here need to do! Has anyone here tried that?)

Does anyone remember their names? I wonder what has become of them... maybe they've become bigger and perhaps someone (b2b?) could tell us where they could be found these days.

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome

Guest danwang

Did anyone see one of the VH1 specials about Ibiza? I think it was on that show where there were these two girl dj's from the UK who just flew in and called around looking for gigs. (Maybe that's what all of us DJ's here need to do! Has anyone here tried that?)

Does anyone remember their names? I wonder what has become of them... maybe they've become bigger and perhaps someone (b2b?) could tell us where they could be found these days.

------------------

Guest danwang

Sorry if this shows up as a duplicate post...

Does anyone remember that VH1 special show about Ibiza, where there were these 2 girl DJ's from the UK who just flew in and called around asking for gigs? Too bad I forget their names. Does anyone remember any of this? I wonder WEHT them... have they become better known? Could they be found doing a residency somewhere?

------------------

Originally posted by danwang:

Sorry if this shows up as a duplicate post...

Does anyone remember that VH1 special show about Ibiza, where there were these 2 girl DJ's from the UK who just flew in and called around asking for gigs? Too bad I forget their names. Does anyone remember any of this? I wonder WEHT them... have they become better known? Could they be found doing a residency somewhere?

Nah sorry carn't help there are hundreds of people who go across to Ibiza to try and get a gig. Most people just get the crappy bars or one of the hundreds of small clubs. Even if you do get a gig you can only just make ends meet.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I saw that special. They were ok, but listening to their set they were ~ehh~ on the skills and selection (thought i only heard a few minutes) and it seemed they were trying to focus on their sexuality more than the music. Its Ok to be sexy, great if u got it - BUT its about the musiccc......dont ruin it for women lol smile.gif

anyway if a girl breaks grounds, its usually good news - sandra, jackie, irene, and a few others. a bunch coming out, hopefully will get more press.

smile.gif

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Guest danwang

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Nah sorry carn't help there are hundreds of people who go across to Ibiza to try and get a gig. Most people just get the crappy bars or one of the hundreds of small clubs. Even if you do get a gig you can only just make ends meet.

But at least they can say they've spun in Ibiza, right? smile.gif

Who here would go for that?

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

nowhere yet..stage fright. frown.gif irony is, i get offers bc im a girl & bc I have worked all over butttttt.........too scared!

i just am not ready. i think its important to really be ready and comfortable w/ ur records and equipment. havent had the chance to really dedicate the time yet.

will keep u posted!

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by MissDiva:

nowhere yet..stage fright. frown.gif irony is, i get offers bc im a girl & bc I have worked all over butttttt.........too scared!

i just am not ready. i think its important to really be ready and comfortable w/ ur records and equipment. havent had the chance to really dedicate the time yet.

will keep u posted!

well most djs i've spoke to have told me that their initial stage fright was conquered by imagining dj swingpe dancing around naked on the floor. that includes dj swingpe himself. try it, you'll prolly trainwreck the first track due to immense laughter, but after that it'll be smooth sailing...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

Guest crystalmethodny

MM

Miss Diva

You're such a hottie wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com