Clubplanet Nightlife Community

they know what they want...

Originally posted by p00h:

but they don't know what they want...

they just strut...

what the fuck?

oh, that takes me all the way back to our time in miami....so long ago... frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

TUNE! Yeah, PVD was rockin it when i walked over for his set at Ultrafest... cwm4.gif

But I thought it was "they know what is what, but they don't know what is what".

Either way, it's a phat freakin tune...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

TUNE! Yeah, PVD was rockin it when i walked over for his set at Ultrafest... cwm4.gif

But I thought it was "they know what is what, but they don't know what is what".

Hugs!

BSG

thats exactly what it is melis. fuckin tune is funky. the xpress2 remix that is. i gotta dl it from napster if its out. good call love...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

i saw PVD @ Ultra....definately had the crowd going....i know he had me movin, defiantely a hot track!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

www.djcentral.com

*sigh of happiness* I danced barefoot in the grass of the VIP to PVD's set at Ultra. If there is such a thing as clubber-heaven I bet it's alot like that... ... only I hope the music is harder! That may well be my happy-est memory of Miami 2001. smile.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Hugs!

BSG

i always feel pretty damn stupid when i get the lyrics for a song wrong. i'd probably feel even stupider if i posted them wrong on a message board too

hi, p00h, whatcha up to this weekend? cwm35.gif

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by deanna11:

i always feel pretty damn stupid when i get the lyrics for a song wrong. i'd probably feel even stupider if i posted them wrong on a message board too

Is tune the name of the track? and who made it?

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by deanna11:

speaking of getting lyrics wrong, which is easy to do...what's the worst/funniest interpretation anybody ever came up with...a friend of mine once thought that in the song "onward christian soldiers" they were saying "onions crushed on shoulders"

in that depeche mode song "strange love" when they say "strange highs and strange lows" i always though they were saying "strange eyes and strange clothes"

any others you guys ever misinterpreted?

xpress2 remix of star 69. that shit is hot as bloody hell, possibly will hear it saturday...

and thats nothing d, i used to make up all sorts of personal lyrics to songs before i learned to comprehend english...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?