Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I don't want to be like my parents when I grow up...

..because they spent TWO hours last nite yelling back and forth from the living room to the bedroom about the cable tv station changes:

Dad: What channel is Discovery on?

Mom: 25!

Dad: Same in here!

Mom: I can't find Court TV

Dad: Me either!

Mom: I can't believe they changed all of the stations.

Dad: This is F(*king, Son of a B*%#$, G*d D@MN, A$$hole, etc. etc. etc.

For TWO hours!!! Please God, don't ever let me get old!!!!

cwm3.gif

What about you guys?

------------------

You're only young once

haha LOL!! sounds like a good night in my house! i think we all turn out to be like our parents in some weird way. cwm6.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by dale77:

..because they spent TWO hours last nite yelling back and forth from the living room to the bedroom about the cable tv station changes:

For TWO hours!!! Please God, don't ever let me get old!!!!

cwm3.gif

What about you guys?

one of the pluses to NOT having cable! cwm22.gif

HAHA! Wait till ya have kids...you'll find yourself being more and more like your parents each day...

"Go to the bathroom before we leave because I AM NOT STOPPING THIS CAR!"

Spitting on hankies to wipe things from peoples faces (ugh, i actually do this to my friends!)

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

yeah my parents argue, but that's normal. every relationship has it's ups and downs..make me wonder if i want one..or if i wanna live with that person.. cwm25.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

well if i ever get married i pray my marriage is as successful as my parents'....they are so in love still, it's amazing. and really, i'm already like my dad b/c he's completely immature and i am too.....my folks crack me up but if i lived with them i'd crack up in the other way.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Jeez... I'm already like my Mom in many ways... She's given me her party girl spirit, bold outgoing personality, and I'm certainly "out there"...

And when I lived with roommates, I caught myself saying things like, "Why can't you put the garbage *in* the garbage?!", "Stop all that arguing!", and mom things like that...

But I'm *not* turning into my Mom gosh darn it!!!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by cmb1975:

HAHA! Wait till ya have kids...you'll find yourself being more and more like your parents each day...

"Go to the bathroom before we leave because I AM NOT STOPPING THIS CAR!"

Spitting on hankies to wipe things from peoples faces (ugh, i actually do this to my friends!)

Too true!! I think everyone wants to rebel and be different from their parents. I know when I was younger I swore I would be soooo much "cooler". But, as you get older you realize that your parents are not as stupid and strict and mean as you thought they were!

I hope to God I can be as good of a parent as mine were and are!!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I got mad love for mom and pop, but those were some crazy muthafuckas back in the day. Strict as shit, and kept beatin on a brotha. But I guess that made me what I am today: a crazy muthafuckin playa. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....