Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

what's up your ass?

Obviously, his own head! cwm4.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Like where do morons like Visons come from?

See, what I tell ya?

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by visions:

I'm sure the world will be a better place when you keep your nose out of other people's business. Don't get involved in things you nothing about.

Oh but I love sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong!! Just as much as you like to insult people!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

what's up your ass? it's a valid question!

Nikki it's nice to see you have friends who are so willing to get involved in something that has nothing to do with them.

I'm totally fucking around, I was doing a little experiment....testing the patience of a mature adult. Considering your age I just wanted to see how you would react to an incosiderate, uncalled for remark.

As far as you b2b...you ever make another personal remark directed at me again without any validation or reason for it, I will see you the 20th and I promise you will not enjoy your stay here in NY. I would actually suggest that you make an apology for referring to me as a moron.

I'm sure the world will be a better place when you keep your nose out of other people's business. Don't get involved in things you nothing about.

Yeh and this SHIT you came out with yesterday about 'maybe you should spend you time doing something about it rather than bitching about it'... maybe you would like to answer my post and let's have a chat about it.. because you are sadly wrong.

And don't see the Irony in telling Casey to keep out of it when you should.. your just an idiot.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Nikki it's nice to see you have friends who are so willing to get involved in something that has nothing to do with them.

I'm totally fucking around, I was doing a little experiment....testing the patience of a mature adult. Considering your age I just wanted to see how you would react to an incosiderate, uncalled for remark.

As far as you b2b...you ever make another personal remark directed at me again without any validation or reason for it, I will see you the 20th and I promise you will not enjoy your stay here in NY. I would actually suggest that you make an apology for referring to me as a moron.

Listen this has as much to do with me as it does you, so why don't you stay out of it?

And wow threats, so what is this about? Do you have a problem with me? Is it just about this post? Come on what is your issue?

Why can you make personal attack and i carn't over this board? Are you better that other people?

Maybe we should take this to PM's?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Listen this has as much to do with me as it does you, so why don't you stay out of it?

And wow threats, so what is this about? Do you have a problem with me? Is it just about this post? Come on what is your issue?

Why can you make personal attack and i carn't over this board? Are you better that other people?

Maybe we should take this to PM's?

Good idea...I don't wanna embarass you. visionsofmind is my pm...let's figure this shit out before you really fuckin piss me off

why does time go so fast when you're having a ball but go by so slowly when you're doing something not-so-nice, like sitting in the dentist chair with your mouth packed with cotton and drool dripping down your chin? a night in a club just zzzzooooommmmms by but a day at work drags on.....i need someone to explain this for me please!!

The times we enjoy come naturally to us because we find pleasure and amusement in those moments thus we don't find ourselves concentrating our energies on them. The times that are dull and mundane we focus tonnes of energy on (like being at work and constantly checking the clock to see if it's time to go) thus it seems as if time is crawling because you find no pleasure or amusement in what you are doing at that point in time!!!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

OR OR OR....it could just be that that is the way she goes, sweetie!!!

wink.gif

------------------

1006.gif

I think everyone should see this, someone might actually learn something.

Alright you Fuck! lemme just tell you a little something, and if I were you I would listen closely, this board goes beyond cyberspace, I don't know where the fuck your from but to come at me with personal attacks, such as moron and idiot. I don't fuckin stand for that shit, I have never once disprespected you. You have blatantly disrepected me on account of a joke with someone whom I have a relationship that you know nothing about. Then you try to open your phat mouth and make sense out of something I said yesterday when really all you did was fill it with it your foot. Tryin to put words in my mouth...I'm the idiot? I stated yesterday "Instead of a frustrated, irritated attitude, feel grateful and compassionate that YOU can be the person that makes a difference in someone's life."

being totally objective and suggestive..

and then you go and try to say that I said 'maybe you should spend you time doing something about it rather than bitching about it'

totally argumentative and inconsiderate

what the fuck is YOUR problem? and I even did answer your question in the thread, you said "Visions, do you do that? Do you think it's Nicki's or your job to correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing? For a start you woold be doing it all your life and still not make a differance."

and I said "Your right when speaking in such broad terms as to "correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing" I was actually just making reference to this particular situation. Where "yes" I would try to make a difference if some young person asked me a question that I felt was rude and lacked common courtesy or "good manners" I would not hesitate to simply give my personal opinion stating that SOME people might take offense to this type of personal questions, a piece advice that they are free to do with what they want."

So what about that fuckin ignorant comment you made that I don't have a leg to stand on? Kid just wake the fuck up! Your planning on coming to a new place with new people, the last thing you wanna do is start disrespecting people...ya think? your from a city...haven't you learned anything? You'll notice, I always respect people, speak objectively, and ONLY fuck with people that are my friends!

Now you can be a fuckin prick and continue to come at me with personal attacks or you can just be mature and realize that you were wrong in the first place and just APOLOGIZE. It's one thing to debate and it's another to call someone an idiot or a moron.

Right firstly you attacked a FRIEND twice in two days. Now when you have a go at somebody that is personal as well. So what do you expect me to do?

And where do you get off just attacking a certain person?

Ok I had two posts to build up my representation of you both just having a go at Nicki for the sake of it. Now if you were being sarcastic you did a very bad job of putting that across and anybody could make that mistake. But as is I don't think I owe you an apology, I think that I was sticking up for a friend. Wouldn't you do that?

And as for the threats, that really doesn't show you in the best light now does it? Yes the world goes beyond cyber space and you think it's right to make threats? Listen I grew out of fighting when I left school, if you not able to sort this out in an adult way then I am very sorry do what you feel is right.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Right firstly you attacked a FRIEND twice in two days. Now when you have a go at somebody that is personal as well. So what do you expect me to do?

And where do you get off just attacking a certain person?

Ok I had two posts to build up my representation of you both just having a go at Nicki for the sake of it. Now if you were being sarcastic you did a very bad job of putting that across and anybody could make that mistake. But as is I don't think I owe you an apology, I think that I was sticking up for a friend. Wouldn't you do that?

And as for the threats, that really doesn't show you in the best light now does it? Yes the world goes beyond cyber space and you think it's right to make threats? Listen I grew out of fighting when I left school, if you not able to sort this out in an adult way then I am very sorry do what you feel is right.

you still seem to be missing the point.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Adults respect one another.

And what the hell is a matter with you? Didn't you read my post? Yesterday I was totally subjective and suggestive? Did you see that?

And you know what, I DON'T stick my nose in other people's business, becuase you don't know what the fuck your stickin your nose in. You may only know one side of the story. Do you know anything about me and nicki? NO

so lets take a good look at who needs to do some growing up.

ok, i've been trying to respond to this shit now, but my computer keeps acting up....but really, what i want to know is why you'd want to "experiment" with me by posting a reponse like that to my question, or as you said "testing the patience of a mature adult".....well for one, i've never claimed to be a mature adult...i'll admit i'm extremely immature, but that's besides the point here. my friends are going to come to my defense just as i would come to theirs if i felt they were being unnecessarily "wound up" for lack of a better expression. i don't like the turn this thread has taken one little bit and it's too bad that it went this way. you may see me as a chronic complainer but i think you're in the minority on that one. i'd be surprised if that's the general consensus here. fuck man, my mood has just gone from bad to outright pissed off........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

To tell you the truth I would of NEVER in a millon years thought you and Nikki were friends. You're respond to her post really did just sound like another board asshole aiming insults. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

ok, i've been trying to respond to this shit now, but my computer keeps acting up....but really, what i want to know is why you'd want to "experiment" with me by posting a reponse like that to my question, or as you said "testing the patience of a mature adult".....well for one, i've never claimed to be a mature adult...i'll admit i'm extremely immature, but that's besides the point here. my friends are going to come to my defense just as i would come to theirs if i felt they were being unnecessarily "wound up" for lack of a better expression. i don't like the turn this thread has taken one little bit and it's too bad that it went this way. you may see me as a chronic complainer but i think you're in the minority on that one. i'd be surprised if that's the general consensus here. fuck man, my mood has just gone from bad to outright pissed off........

Nikki I complain all the time...I never thought it would come to this, I love you, you were my first meeting. I was totally playing, I planned on explaining myself to you but everyone had to go and get involved and get personal. I was just FUCKIN AROUND I'm totally sorry if I pissed you off biggrin.gif

you still seem to be missing the point.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Adults respect one another.

And what the hell is a matter with you? Didn't you read my post? Yesterday I was totally subjective and suggestive? Did you see that?

And you know what, I DON'T stick my nose in other people's business, becuase you don't know what the fuck your stickin your nose in. You may only know one side of the story. Do you know anything about me and nicki? NO

so lets take a good look at who needs to do some growing up.

Hey listen i have respect for people, you obviously don't know much about me. Seriously i do, but from what you said i felt no reason to have respect. The way it read it just seemed like an attack. So to ME it didn't look sujective.

But i guess if i know only one side of the story then i may have made a mistake. You will understand that when you are in control of only part of the story mistakes can be made.

But i ain't got anu growing up to do i am affraid. Looking back at the post it still seems a very off thing to say. Maybe it's a private joke that i wasn't in on. So if it was i do appologise, but how the hell was i to know?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Hey listen i have respect for people, you obviously don't know much about me. Seriously i do, but from what you said i felt no reason to have respect. The way it read it just seemed like an attack. So to ME it didn't look sujective.

But i guess if i know only one side of the story then i may have made a mistake. You will understand that when you are in control of only part of the story mistakes can be made.

But i ain't got anu growing up to do i am affraid. Looking back at the post it still seems a very off thing to say. Maybe it's a private joke that i wasn't in on. So if it was i do appologise, but how the hell was i to know?

Yes, today the comment was totally rude and inconsiderate. It's cool that you got people's back but you should know what your getting involved with before you get involved with it. I got no beef with you, but this is something you should try to remember in the future, and also yesterday's comment was totally respectful and subjective actually even warm and kind. But I guess we may see some things differently, life is all about perspective anyway...

So it's all good biggrin.gif

Yes, today the comment was totally rude and inconsiderate. It's cool that you got people's back but you should know what your getting involved with before you get involved with it. I got no beef with you, but this is something you should try to remember in the future, and also yesterday's comment was totally respectful and subjective actually even warm and kind. But I guess we may see some things differently, life is all about perspective anyway...

I agree things can be read wrong if you have no prior knowlege. But hey i think quiet a few people got the wrong end of the stick as it wasn't explained all that well. And rather than you just trying to explain, yesterday and today you made threats, ok i was wrong to call you a moron. But still no reason IMO.

Anyway drama over.

Peace smile.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Check your PM's visions.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Whew! I'm glad that drama is over... Visions, doll, you seemed to nice to nicki and I the only time we met. Oh wait I've run into you twice.. Anyway...

Well, glad that's over... But next time you want to F with my little buddy, please let it be obvious... She's got backup!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

ok, for the third time i'm going to attempt this. first of all, visions, i only met you one time for all of five minutes at that...at cc/dt. everything you've written here suggests that we have this great friendship and as much as i thought you were a cool guy i don't think we have this friendship that you are portraying here. i understand things that are written can be taken the wrong way but i was immediately defensive when i read what you wrote and i can understand why b2b and casey would defend me the way that they did. b2b is a very special friend to me and i resent this whole thing..he's coming to ny and we're gonna show him a damn good time. personally, i can't wait for him to get here. i know, now, that you weren't trying to be a dick or anything but i have to say that in this situation i can see why my friends thought you were picking on me....and this better fucking go throught or i'm gonna throw this computer across the room!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

why does time go so fast when you're having a ball but go by so slowly when you're doing something not-so-nice, like sitting in the dentist chair with your mouth packed with cotton and drool dripping down your chin? a night in a club just zzzzooooommmmms by but a day at work drags on.....i need someone to explain this for me please!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

*sympathy*

The worst is over. So do i get another call like the last one tonight?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 04-10-2001).]