Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Barbie and Ken dolls...

Wouldn't that be funny. Ken would have tribal tatoos, spikey hair, comes with a jar and bag of pills.

Barbie has a cord on her back you pull and she does a little dance.

Both come with a sound factory CD.

And special edition Jonathan Peters barbie comes with his own records/ personal stash.

cwm4.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Now the JP doll MUST have turntables! I don't own a single Barbie or Ken doll but I'd be the first one to buy this stuff LOL.. Nik, wanna open a business together LMAO? And lil Barbies and Kens will come with their own little jars, a pack of cigarettes, and a bottle of SF water LMAO..

You forgot about K-hole Ken.....you can make him with flimsy rubber legs so he can't stand up.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

well the barbie doll's are already anatomically incorrect..

if they hadn't come first i woulda thought they designed them w/ the stereotypical sound factory girls in mind..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

don't forget about the collectors limited edition series of the Ken's Muscle Johnny's dolls, when you pull the string in the back they all do that muscle head kick dance...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

Originally posted by Emmitt:

don't forget about the collectors limited edition series of the Ken's Muscle Johnny's dolls, when you pull the string in the back they all do that muscle head kick dance...

Now thats funny!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Now the JP doll MUST have turntables! ..

too late , kinda... i was out at my god daughters for her b-day last month and she was showing me her DJ Ken doll ... shes like " He's a DJ ".. i'm like huh ?? how does she know what a DJ is ... but low and behold, he came with a turntable set up and everything ... i was liek get teh fuck outa here ... i migth get one for my desk .. maybe i can hook him up with my britney spears doll .. =) .... zoya if i get myself one . i'll be sure to grab you one too ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

...Barbie has a cord on her back you pull and she does a little dance...

I think you mean ...when you pull the cord she'll kneel and bob. cwm3.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Originally posted by christyne13:

I think you mean ...when you pull the cord she'll kneel and bob. cwm3.gif

Oh my was that what I mean

LOL

cwm13.gif

------------------

You can also have B&T Ken fully equipped with oversized silver chain, glow sticks, and "real" hair that can be gelled back (gel included only in the limited special edition Lincoln and Holland Tunnel models).

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde