Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone here ever taken Xenadrine?

I just bought a bottle and want to know if anyone ever got good results from taking it or any weird side effects it may cause. I work out 3-4 times a week and want to know if it really helps or if I just made a $30 donation to the Vitamin Shop.

Originally posted by piro8:

I just bought a bottle and want to know if anyone ever got good results from taking it or any weird side effects it may cause. I work out 3-4 times a week and want to know if it really helps or if I just made a $30 donation to the Vitamin Shop.

I prefer Hydroxycuts... my bf started taking Yellow Jackets which right now are by far the strongest ones.. jsut don't drink any alcohol or mix it with any other substance.. and make sure to have your water bottle handy

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I have taken xenadrine for a couple years on and off....I have lost alot of weight with it....I think the greatest benefit is taking it right before you work out....really gets you amped....the only thing I find is your body gets used to it real quick...so after you finish the bottle...take a couple weeks off before starting another one.....and FYI: yellowjackets are Waayyy stronger than xena...I usually only take one of them before workout....hope this helps.....and try not to take it too late...you will get insomnia..(info only for the weeknights)

Xenadrine does work but not alone. You better cut your carbs and do more cardio. I would not take more than 3 a day. Start with 2 and see how you feel.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

I took xenadrine and it helped me lose mad weight, but it doesn't do much without diet and excercise, it helps control your appetite which was the biggest plus for me, cause i used to be a snack addict... definately cycle it, take at least a weeks break between bottles. if you want good prices i buy all my stuff at www.justmuscle.com. alot better than GNC. Yellow jackets and hydroxy cut are ok, but cytodyne uses better quality herbs so their more consistent.but most important stick to a routine that works for you, and stay with it... that's my two cents.

I take it when I'm dead tired at work. Works fantastic during workouts (2 pills), but taking it late guarantees a sleepless night.

Some people claim they know people who have lost hair b/c of this. Sooo... It's also not FDA approved, and on the back label the word "stroke" and "heart attack" are printed.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

hey buddy just take a couple cc of primo a week. a cc of winnie every other day and 4-6 pills of clense 2 weeks on and off and you'll be fine.

then maybe you can join me at sf with our shirts off danceing like gods or cruzeing down the blvd in the summer in my blk iroc-z with t-topps off on are way to tempts at the jersey shore.

tempts bathroom mirrors i'm ready for you are you ready for me.

thank you

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~