Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get so mad you could....

Ever get so mad you could combust into flame and turn the whole world ablaze. cwm23.gif

Ever put 110% into something and feel like you got nothing in return?? cwm23.gif

Why does she make me feel this way?? cwm23.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Ever get so mad you could combust into flame and turn the whole world ablaze. cwm23.gif

Ever put 110% into something and feel like you got nothing in return?? cwm23.gif

because she's got your heart in her hands and that makes you vulnerable.

Bro, maybe you need to step back and assess the situation. Perhaps you are dealing with what is commonly refered to as a chickenhead. Peep this thread http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027554.html .

You can't put too much time into em cause they don't want you, they want your cock and your money. And she makes you feel this way cause she got you twisted all over her, and now shes got the upper hand.

Rule 1: Never get twisted over a chicken

Rule 2: Never let a chicken get the upper hand

It's not hard to find chickens, they're cluckin on every street corner. If you want a real woman, you need to look elsewhere. You need to decide if she's a chicken, or a real broad. Then make your next move. Perhaps two steps back, grab the rolling pin, and paste that bitch upside tha head. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Hey girls thanks for the support, I'm actually feeling alot better than i was last night. Well i'm officially single got any cute friends???

Andre - ROFLMAO thanks i can picture the chickens on the corners cluckin away.

------------------

Originally posted by emiliep:

slow down there mr. rebound

Hey i was just kiddin. this is gonna take me a little time(ok a long time) to rebound from but maybe hangin with some new girls would help me keep her out of sight out of mind. ya know.or would that make it worse?? cwm36.gif

------------------

definetly agree w/ most people here..

if you are going crazy and feel like she's not giving as much as you then it was right of you to get out

keep ya head up bro

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Hey i was just kiddin. this is gonna take me a little time(ok a long time) to rebound from but maybe hangin with some new girls would help me keep her out of sight out of mind. ya know.or would that make it worse?? cwm36.gif

i'm in the same boat with you. i just broke up with someone too. right now, i couldn't really be with anyone else except for my friends. new guys, new girls, whatever you think will make you feel better, may help you forget for a few hours but it's the ones who've been through those times with you who'll be able to make you smile...on the inside. that's what counts.