Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F**kers at the Car Park across from Twilo

So I go to get my Twilo Card today at about 1:30. I go find a nice spot in front of Twilo. Ok, so no parking between 8am and 7pm. I'll try my luck with the Traffic Cops and the orange love notes.

The parking attendant in the f**king garage across the stret is waving to me to come park there. I shake my head no, I finish the cell call I am on and head on in and get my card. All of 15 minutes.

I come out and someone slashed the tire on the drivers side rear of the car. This is the road side, not the curb side, and it faces the f**ker in the garage.

I have no idea who would do that to the car, but it must be a damn dangerous are to park in, since I ran into a screwdriver in the top edge of my tire at mid-day.

I am driving a Camaro SS - 275/40ZR17 tires. $250 to replace it, plus $20 to the Porsche place for getting my spare on - thanks to the guy there 11th/27th for helping me out, plus the labor at the dealership to get it done. I have not seen the final bill yet for it, but suffice it to say that it will have been a $300 day because of some bitter hump in the parking garage.

Keep it in mind if you drive in and park there, the type of no good lousy fuck you are leaving your car with.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

j. "gladmygunpermitisnogoodinNYC"

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg

[This message has been edited by jdogg (edited 04-12-2001).]

Awwwwww.... Hunny, that sucks!!!!! That tire-slashing bugger'll get his one day for sure.

Hugs and complete sympathy,

Melissa

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

that's a fight on my block! but there's nothing you can really do but suck it up and give them nasty looks next time you see them. I feel for you kid, dont let it bring you down. Dont you just love NYC!!!!

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

I parked on 26th St. near 12th Ave one night to go to Tunnel and I got one of my car windows smashed. My car is a two door and it was the little backseat window that got smashed. It wasn't even a window that opens and the cheapest i could get it fixed for was $180.

Yo Jdogg,

Nice rice. My friend actually drove me to the NY International Auto Show today in his 99 Camara SS 6spd. I know how expensive tires can get. I've always had my doubts about that shady garage. The only way i'd park my car there is if I park it myself downstairs and i'm keeping the keys. Assholes.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

that is completely unbelievable! i dont want to believe that there are people like that in thiw world, and with such close proximity to our cars!

i really feel for ya...what goes around comes around, and i hope this gujy gets what he deserves!

hope you have a better day today!

love,

ei

ps...i will come with you ichi! ask mario, i am dangerous without any weapons - with a screw driver, i'd be deadly!

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com