Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do you do drugs part 2

wHAT ABOUT people like me who dance for like 8hrs or more 3 nights of the week WITHOUT drugs or liquor and for many yrs now. It can be done and i also know of djs and dancer who are drug free, well with the exception of weed which i dont do either.

Hey liquid not everyone who was at SHELTER last week for the 22hr party was their from the begging they have such a loyal following that diferent hrs different people show up, some might do something but alot dont. If ya like come down to the opening on march 18th or for the 15yr party and i will introduce you to some of the peeps there.

Ya 8 hrs! I said 12-24hrs do you dance for 24hrs straight?

Ya 8 hrs! I said 12-24hrs do you dance for 24hrs straight?

Oh hell yeah. I did the whole 29hrs of 6 hunbert street closing, I do other parties that sometimes are 14hrs, ilove music and love to dance. You jsut gotta eat properly and rest good b4 and afterwards.

I remember for nye 2 yrs ago i did 12hrs at shelter then 4hrs at babylons kiss and tried to do 7hrs at 718 sessions, but only made it to 4 b4 passing out on the couch for a bit. ANd woke up and did the rest of the 3 hrs.

Also how about sun nghts when i start partying at 6pm adn dont end until about 10am mon mornings, All sober. It can be done.

i dont know if that's a good thing you stay sober for like 80 hours dancing....kinda odd...

80hrs is extreme lol.

But its called being passionate and enjoying something. Like i could spend all day with my g/f i could spend all day watching boxing fights, and i already spend all day everyday lsitneing to house music,so i guess it all bolis down to how much you like something. I also love to dance my body is bruised up though with 2 disclocated bones on both my feet and 2 banged up knees, but i can still get down. And probably not straihgt for 8-12 hrs i do take break here and there as well or if a song sucks. And i do drink alot of water and red bull.

Think of sex with someone your very attracted to and its good sex too maybe you wouldnt doin that for a few hrs.

i knwo im fuckin around everyone has hobbies, i dont think being with your girlfriend all day requires too much energy, def not as much as staying in a club for 30 hours....that was just always weird to me, more power to you for dancin sober i guess

also to the people who go out and HAVE to DO AS MANY DRUGS AS POSSIBLE .. please stop that .. your going to bring negative attention to the NYC club scene and then start the witch hunt all over again!!!

so to all who party, party with balance ... cause if you dont, you will tip the scales in the wrong direction and find yourself alone ... very very alone!

people should experiment in there own houses with different drugs and mixing different drugs before going out and having no idea what they are doing and od'ing. You dont need drugs to have a good time but for some people it enhances the music and the whole experience. People who never tried any drugs should not comment how can you?

I would have to admit that when I did do drugs, music sounded great to me on another level. Now I don't have to do drugs to enjoy the music as much as I did when I used to do them. However, when I do see kids taking drugs nowadays, I do get pretty disgusted by them. Kind of like the ex-smoker who no longer smokes.

I would have to admit that when I did do drugs, music sounded great to me on another level. Now I don't have to do drugs to enjoy the music as much as I did when I used to do them. However, when I do see kids taking drugs nowadays, I do get pretty disgusted by them. Kind of like the ex-smoker who no longer smokes.

same here... if anything the music sounds better, because now i know both levels.

Ok, I got to say, when i dance, I DANCE HARD! now I remember way back when the tunnel was around, drinking long island ice Teas and gettttttting wrecked off my ass with my cuz, now i didnt dance much then, but it was sick times, got tired allot because of the alco, so now we are in 2006 were now i just substitute my aclo for a speedy pill which keeps me going for 8 hours straight! so over all i understand both words of none and doing! lol.. :getdown: