Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my digweed/Tenaglia review...

okay well considering I had alot on my mind.. and the little brain I had was drained out of me from the night before...BTW: PVD was great but his opening act Luis was the BOMB! oNE OF MY NEW FAVORITE dj'S.

OKAY WASN'T THIS POST ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT:

First off it waws great seeing everyone again... IGor thanks for keeping me company, Yvette thanks for holding my personal belongings....

BTW: if you noticed there was soap in the unisex bathroom (that was my Dove soap!)It smells yummyyy!!!!!!!

TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT! Had to have been the best Duo to ever be at Twilo... they were sooo good... Everyone got worked up with John's set.. not to mention everyone was worried Danny wouldn't measure up to Digweed's style... THATS HOW GOOD HIS SET WAS... then they battled... WOW! Amazing.... they had it together.. everything went smoothly! that lasted for what seemed like 2 hours... and Danny took over blowing the place up....

FYI: Digweed who is usually shows no emotion except for a smile, was actually bouncing around in the booth while danny was spinning...

its 13:28 and I am home now.. called it a night around 12ish.. walked around Chelsea because the weather was sooooooooo NICE!

Luv, Sinem!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Sounds like it was a great night - I'm Jealous - but after PVD Friday - I didn't have the energy and none of my friends were actually motivated - I didn't want to go by myself!! I wish I did now!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

you just really had to be there... it was a mix of everything in the smoothest way possible....

It was a dancers dream come true.. as if Digweed and DT were actually following the beat you were dancing too! lots of Bombs... they were just insane...the crowd was insane.. around 6ish the floor got alittle less crowded and you had your own tiny dancing space.. very compact but just enough to get you grooving!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by crobra:

- but after PVD Friday - I didn't have the energy

i hear you on that one, bro. coming back from pvd, i slept straight from 3pm sat. to 10am this morning. if only they didn't have it back-to-back. these old legs can't handle consecutive partying nights.

and thanks, sinem, for making us drool. cwm21.gif

wink.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Hey Sinem!

How about thanks to me for bringing you to under the DJ booth to see classic image of DT jumping up and down and partying with us?

=P

Don't worry, I luv ya anyways! (btw, you looked great last night!)

-D

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."

I posted my 13-hours review under "Leaving Twilo @ 5:15 PM!" Such a fabolous night.

Doing PvD Friday until closing and DT&Diggers until closing today, my legs don't function smile.gif All worth it...

INANILMAZ VE UNUTULMAYACAK BIR GECEYDI!

-JohnKush

johnkush@hotmail.com

Originally posted by SmileNYC:

Doing PvD Friday until closing and DT&Diggers until closing today, my legs don't function smile.gif All worth it...

thats hardcore!

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.frankiepep.djcentral.com" TARGET=_blank>DataPimp a.k.a Frankie Pep

every friday night

downstairs @ Leopard Lounge (2nd & 5th, NYC)</A>

Man they had some amazing sets, I got out around 8 or 9 am and their was still a line going in! The transitions duos, were amazing.

Digweed and DT get major props.

------------------

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just

common sense, dancing.

--Clive James

definately a night for the history books, was everything i expected it to be and then some. i had no doubts these two were gonna get along famously on the decks, and since i've been waiting for this for over a year, my expectations were met.

too many sweaty-ass shaved arms scratchin up on me for my liking, but generally the crowd was excellent. saw a lot of heads from vinyl and met some really great people.

side note, whoever the guy was spinning minimal techno in the bathroom, much love to him, the contrast was perfect!

until next time

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

The night was perfect. Was there from start to finish and loved every single minute of it. It was ingenius of Twilo to pair them together, and I'm just thankful I experienced it.

Sinem - Digweed spoke into the mike too. wink.gif

SmileNYC - WOW!

LOL on the shaved arms... that did get annoying.

Great comments Sinem. I had a blast, everything seemed perfectly on, and after 13 hours of Twilo, i had to go. Not cause i was tired, but cause i had to feed my kitties. Damn kitties might have saved me though. I crashed when i got home and my legs and hips are stiff today.

Too bad for all who missed it, it was truly a magical night.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by wizard:

definately a night for the history books, was everything i expected it to be and then some. i had no doubts these two were gonna get along famously on the decks, and since i've been waiting for this for over a year, my expectations were met.

too many sweaty-ass shaved arms scratchin up on me for my liking, but generally the crowd was excellent. saw a lot of heads from vinyl and met some really great people.

side note, whoever the guy was spinning minimal techno in the bathroom, much love to him, the contrast was perfect!

until next time

BTW - The infamous cazz was there cwm35.gif ...

-Jamms "justthoughtyoumightwannaknow" wink.gif

------------------

jamms on hiatus...that is all face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

BTW - The infamous cazz was there cwm35.gif ...

-Jamms "justthoughtyoumightwannaknow" wink.gif

so i sucessfully dodged that cazz guy again is what you're telling me? el oh el

i wouldn't know where to find the cnyc crew if i tried, of which i know cazz is an integral part. since i do spend a lot of time deciding where i want to camp out each time i go to twilo, we were probably right next to y'all at some point, and i was oblivious to the fact.

i did see the man without limits, a pleasure as always... actually he pointed out that i was standing next to diggs and didnt realize it, that was amusing.

be cool

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

sinememememem-don't you never ever ever never never ever never come up into my house talkin that junk again. u're lucky i love you...

as far as the night goes, i had no doubt in my mind it would be the best clubbin nite out of my long illustrious clubbin career. it actually exceeded even my expectations. these 2 are my 2 favorite djs, so i expected nothing less. diggers blew the fuckin place up with wicked building tracks, droppin bombs, as usual none could be recognized. the tag team session was the best part of the nite. couldn't really tell who was playing, as their styles were blending so damn perfectly. and danny really blew me away when he came on for good too. the set wasn't vinyly, or even like the one he did last time with cox. he was droppin diggers type tech-house, ofcourse mixin in his trademark tracks. brilliant fuckin nite, good seeing everyone i saw there. those who missed it are suckers...

finally, i'd like to pass my pimpcane down to noiseboy. the young boy i once knew has finally become a man. a manwhore actually, but deserving of my cane nonetheless... cwm42.gif

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

the master of all master! POOH

I hear you had to leave early.. AWEEE.. what happened the bear had to go to sleep???

Forget passing the title to Noiseboy.. I think I well deserved it MUCH more then him.. Heck I was at PVD the night before, happy and smiling and in good enough shape to celebrate my mothers birthday! and back at Twilo... WOW that was just too much of a good weekend right there...

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

the master of all master! POOH

I hear you had to leave early.. AWEEE.. what happened the bear had to go to sleep???

Forget passing the title to Noiseboy.. I think I well deserved it MUCH more then him.. Heck I was at PVD the night before, happy and smiling and in good enough shape to celebrate my mothers birthday! and back at Twilo... WOW that was just too much of a good weekend right there...

2 reasons why i hadda leave early. #1 a certain twilobuddy of mine exhausted me over the duration of the nite. #2 cazz showed up... cwm8.gif

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

Originally posted by p00h:

2 reasons why i hadda leave early. #1 a certain twilobuddy of mine exhausted me over the duration of the nite. #2 cazz showed up... cwm8.gif

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

That was just *phase I* p00hbuns...

-Jamms "overandout"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...that is all face50.gif

cwm33.gif

Unfortunately I did not get to go...Curious.. does anyone remember what was played??? What was JD's best tracked played?? DT's best tracked played??? Which song made everyone go crazy??

------------------

LiViNg BeYoNd PeRfEcTiOn

about the saved arms...

I loved them all!! they were not at all scratchy as I was dancing with them at every chance I could get.. and the Chelsea boys I know ALL wax there arms... They were all very smooth sorry boys I guess all the scruffy ones went your way!

hahahaha

cwm9.gif as danny put it right before his set... I don't care who you are, White black Hispanic, gay lesbian straight... green, blue , yellow (I wish he had said "you are all the colors god created") and I love you for it... Just BE YOURSELF at TWILO!

Luv, Sinem

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

I went from 11 to 9:30, would've stayed longer but my girlfriend felt ill (mostly from shirtless sweathogs pushing her) and we had to bounce. Definitely the best music I've ever had the pleasure to hear live. Diggers had the house pumped, I like his chopping arms dance move hehehe. DT was incredible, could anyone possible not move to that? They gotta have these guys together more often!! They got along great.

PS: where can a guy find a track listing, even if only partial, for that night.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps