Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T: future resident of Twilo???

I suspect they are building this. And it would be poetic justice to push junior out, as he did to Danny at Tunnel.

Rumors have been flying about the *gasp* closing of Vinyl...what do you think (expect p00h and wizard, no one cares what they 'think')

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

cazz, when u fart and it sounds like someone saying something, it doesn't count as a rumor. it just means you need gas relief...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Fridays: Ali G's bathroom:minimal techno

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

I love Danny and be yourself at Twilo, but residency ... I hope not. Hearing Danny on the Phazon is a treat and should be reserved for special occasions. If Danny takes over Junior's time slot, I'm going to have to do after hours every Saturday and I don't think my body can handle that.

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

If that rumor is true Twilo is going to have to start selling sleeping bags cause peeps are gonna be there ALL WEEKEND!! cwm37.gif

Well, they already have 'accomadations'

and pooh, please follow instructions next time. I said not you.

------------------

That would def be a shame if Vinyl closes. Its gotta be a bullshit rumor. Fridays and Sundays they bring hugh crowds. The idea of DT spinning on Fridays and Twilo on Sats(without Jr.) now that would be sick!

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

Originally posted by cazz926:

I suspect they are building this. And it would be poetic justice to push junior out, as he did to Danny at Tunnel.

Rumors have been flying about the *gasp* closing of Vinyl...what do you think (expect p00h and wizard, no one cares what they 'think')

it's funny that you mention this, and yes i will disregard your wishes and post my own worthless opinion about it.

i too agree, or have a funny feeling that Danny is the heir apparant to juniors throne, if you will. i do not however feel it will happen in the manner you predict, if Danny does move into saturday nights at twilo it will be at the grace and leisure of junior herself. i doubt highly they will throw that bitch to the curb, regardless of whether or not she deserves it.

it just has that feel to it, after all that bad blood, the smoke has cleared and there stands danny with his smile and flashlight, and his silly hats, not to mention the skills and talents of a genius, working that system like nobody but junior herself perhaps has rivaled.

i don't know what the normal saturday attendance is like these days but i suppose throwing junior out is not beyond the possibilities of the greed mongers that run that joint.

we shall see

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

If that rumor is true Twilo is going to have to start selling sleeping bags cause peeps are gonna be there ALL WEEKEND!! cwm37.gif

No kidding-and what about Juniors dedicated fans -what are they going to do. They are going to be heartbroken!

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Sorry Danny has signed a new residency to play my house 7 days a week. I have built him a new booth with sofa's and a bar and a 100000Kw light to shine on me. It's all good becuase i installed shelving for his 100,0000,00000,000000,000,000,000 records so he won't have to carry them round. Sorry to have to break the news like that.

Junior is knocking on a bit, i know DJ's don't have tobe that young anymore.. but it does start playing a tole on ears etc.

Is JV still as popular?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wizard:

it's funny that you mention this, and yes i will disregard your wishes and post my own worthless opinion about it.

i too agree, or have a funny feeling that Danny is the heir apparant to juniors throne, if you will. i do not however feel it will happen in the manner you predict, if Danny does move into saturday nights at twilo it will be at the grace and leisure of junior herself. i doubt highly they will throw that bitch to the curb, regardless of whether or not she deserves it.

it just has that feel to it, after all that bad blood, the smoke has cleared and there stands danny with his smile and flashlight, and his silly hats, not to mention the skills and talents of a genius, working that system like nobody but junior herself perhaps has rivaled.

i don't know what the normal saturday attendance is like these days but i suppose throwing junior out is not beyond the possibilities of the greed mongers that run that joint.

we shall see

Good Lord Woman! Can it be we are in agreeance?????

I can't imagine Junior pulling the same numbers as Danny's guest spots have been.

There's also something to be said for actually enjoying your work, and no one seems to have more fun and a dynamic repoire with the crowd like Danny. And certainly no NYC club, yes folks, not even Twilo (except Vinyl) are guest-spotting Danny 'for the music'.

When was the last time anyone anticipated such club events with fervor such as Danny's Twilo spots? (except for Little Louie Paradise Garage night, and that is only me,but I digress)

As for Vinyl, I was just merely stating that yes, they are having financial problems (not too mention the unwelcome visits from the boys in the blue). That never bodes well for long. Ask Petey .)

With the re-imagining of Limelight and such, the NY scene will be morphing soon...

------------------

Originally posted by cazz926:

Good Lord Woman! Can it be we are in agreeance?????

I can't imagine Junior pulling the same numbers as Danny's guest spots have been.

There's also something to be said for actually enjoying your work, and no one seems to have more fun and a dynamic repoire with the crowd like Danny. And certainly no NYC club, yes folks, not even Twilo (except Vinyl) are guest-spotting Danny 'for the music'.

When was the last time anyone anticipated such club events with fervor such as Danny's Twilo spots? (except for Little Louie Paradise Garage night, and that is only me,but I digress)

As for Vinyl, I was just merely stating that yes, they are having financial problems (not too mention the unwelcome visits from the boys in the blue). That never bodes well for long. Ask Petey .)

With the re-imagining of Limelight and such, the NY scene will be morphing soon...

Too right it's all about fun, last time i had my tonge in DT's ear and my finger up his arse (or was that the other way round?), he looked like he was having fun.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Too right it's all about fun, last time i had my tonge in DT's ear and my finger up his arse (or was that the other way round?), he looked like he was having fun.

Nothing says 'fun' more than a finger up the arse, IMHO

a-ok.jpg

------------------

ok ok...well, the rumor mill has obviously been turning smile.gif

When Vinyl's owner passed away and his sons took over there was some speculation that Vinyl may be short lived...but that hasn't been the case, they've turned down numerous offers to sell the space (the land it is on is what is valuable) I know that starbucks was interested in the spot.

As far as Twilo goes, Junior's contract was just renewed, although alledgly Twilo did not want to, they felt there was no NY DJ who could take his spot and keep it filled every weekend. They did ask Danny but he declined, he'd rather do one offs for now, and as for it being sweet justice and him taking Juniors spot, I doubt that Danny would have anything to do with creating more drama.

Vinyl looks as though it's staying put, have no fears...

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

ok ok...well, the rumor mill has obviously been turning smile.gif

When Vinyl's owner passed away and his sons took over there was some speculation that Vinyl may be short lived...but that hasn't been the case, they've turned down numerous offers to sell the space (the land it is on is what is valuable) I know that starbucks was interested in the spot.

As far as Twilo goes, Junior's contract was just renewed, although alledgly Twilo did not want to, they felt there was no NY DJ who could take his spot and keep it filled every weekend. They did ask Danny but he declined, he'd rather do one offs for now, and as for it being sweet justice and him taking Juniors spot, I doubt that Danny would have anything to do with creating more drama.

Vinyl looks as though it's staying put, have no fears...

Thank Heavens. As for sweet justice, I was implying my own bitchiness, not Danny smile.gif

and starbucks...gratuitous vomiting

------------------