Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT...OFF THE HOOK...ONCE AGAIN!!

As always, Exit was fucking amazing this past friday nite...Draper spun an amazing set...of course he played his old songs....but that's what makes it so phat. He played the Chocolate Track and the place exploded, I got there around 12:30 i think, walked in as Without You was playing, good way to start off my night. Stayed till about 7:30, and had a blast. Plus i was soooo fucked up all night long...Yellow Pikachus...fucking unreal.

Well its true the place does suck when you look at it like this. I was going to exit for a year plus working there since late feb this year. Draper is an awesome dj dont get me wrong i think hes NYC's #1 most underrated dj. But exit when u look at it its not a club. Its an amuzement park. Its too big to be a club. And the crowd suxs at exit. If your a girl you know that you cant walk around exit without getting your ass grabbed. When you look at clubs like sf, twilo, world, vinyl, and float they dwell on their crowd and music. People dont go to this place because its called lets say SF or its called twilo people go because they are into the music and know how the crowd is. Exit will always do 2500 people at least just because of its name but you can put any dj in exit and that place will get packed. Eventually you will just get bored of exit and want to go somewhere else.

Originally posted by slyonspromos:

Well its true the place does suck when you look at it like this. I was going to exit for a year plus working there since late feb this year. Draper is an awesome dj dont get me wrong i think hes NYC's #1 most underrated dj. But exit when u look at it its not a club. Its an amuzement park. Its too big to be a club. And the crowd suxs at exit. If your a girl you know that you cant walk around exit without getting your ass grabbed. When you look at clubs like sf, twilo, world, vinyl, and float they dwell on their crowd and music. People dont go to this place because its called lets say SF or its called twilo people go because they are into the music and know how the crowd is. Exit will always do 2500 people at least just because of its name but you can put any dj in exit and that place will get packed. Eventually you will just get bored of exit and want to go somewhere else.

Exit is not the same place. I've been going there for about two years now and it doesn't compare to when it first opened. The crowd has really gone down hill and the music is so-so since Tsettos left. Tsettos used to take that place to the next level. It just not the same place this year with Boris at the helm. Friday nights are ok if you want to hang out with teenagers. The place had so much potential and it is hard to imagine why it went downhill so fast.

cwm25.gif

cwm36.gif

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

HEY, lets not forget EDDIE. I think he was the man in the booth when him and Denny were there. Saturday night was Eddie. With a touch of Denny. In my personal opinion. but besides that i agree 100% with you. Exit and its crowd have been a constant slope.

True, True, Baez was also a big part of that night. The two were awesome together!

all i remember was baez being out of it most of the time.. tsettos was spinning for the most part....many will agree with me here..i think it's foolish to say that baez carried that party.........he's talented yes..but tsettos (and i dont worship either) carried that party last year.

jsc

Originally posted by firedup:

Exit is not the same place. I've been going there for about two years now and it doesn't compare to when it first opened. The crowd has really gone down hill and the music is so-so since Tsettos left. Tsettos used to take that place to the next level. It just not the same place this year with Boris at the helm. Friday nights are ok if you want to hang out with teenagers. The place had so much potential and it is hard to imagine why it went downhill so fast.

cwm25.gif

cwm36.gif

HEY, lets not forget EDDIE. I think he was the man in the booth when him and Denny were there. Saturday night was Eddie. With a touch of Denny. In my personal opinion. but besides that i agree 100% with you. Exit and its crowd have been a constant slope.

Exit was da shit last Friday. I always have a great time there. Place got so much adrenaline, you can't deny that at all! I love the tracks Draper plays. When Draper played the chocolate track I was buggin out.

It was said that the crowd at Exit sucks. I agree. I mean ofcourse not the WHOLE crowd. But I would say 50% of the people there don't even know who the DJ is. Half the people there I bet don't even know what the chocolate track is. It's too much of a pick up scene there. Why can't people bug out and have a good time anymore? But after all that, I do think there are a lot of people in the crowd that are into the music.

I don't think I would be there AS MUCH, if Draper wasn't there.

Karch

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2