Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do All Women Like Cute Little Things?

I looove little things.. Kittens, baby sneakers, Toy Dogs, those pint-sized (gallon) bottles of milk, architechtural scale models... Is this a female thing?? I've never seen a guy get all worked up over something little, but many girls I know start squealing when they see something mini.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I love mini things!

I also know a man who does, my brother. He collects all sorts of mini things-and if I buy him a mini stuffed toy or anything his face lights up cwm4.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

All the women I know (and maybe all women entirely) love bath&body works shit, like lotions, smelly soaps, and all that stuff.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Your mind is always in the gutter ...she wasn't talking about that *blush*

LOL, don't feel bad risa, I was thinking the same thing wink.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

If I was ever told my thing was "cute" and/or "little" I think I'd walk out then and there.

as for other cute little things, yeah, guys like them too, sometimes. i like scale models (trains, cars, and architecture), mini donuts, baby carrots (not julienned though...) and those baby corn ears you get in chinese food, the little scratches on my back after a night of good........well, let's just say I like lots of little things.

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Best "mini-thing" find ever...

miniature, individual serving, glass jar, just like the big one but teeny-tiny...

Hellman's mayo! (got it at the plaza hotel with with my lunch...didn't have the heart to use it...it was to cute!) cwm37.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd