Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone seen Katie lately??? if you know what I mean!

Originally posted by go411:

HA! u funny kid>>>

I just wanted to make sure u knew what I was talking about! ReVerSed phsycology here for you. I didn't think you would be so offensive but, that's kuel kus there's a lot of crackout loosers out there that need to be put in their place. Unfortunately I am not ONE of those cases and I don't do tha club scene kus it's played out>>> we need more artistic stuff than CLUBS full of ate up mutha fuckers.

shut the fuck up. u're prolly some 12 year old little bitchass who someone hit off once, and now u're all about katie this and that. didn't even know bout the different collored shirts and then tried to flip the script like 'reverse psychology' shut your fuckin mouth!

cwm42.gif

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

Whateva Kid! it was just a topic))) I didn't think that many people would feed into it. I guess I was wrong and your tackie ass did.

FYI>>>> I don't live with mommy & daddy. So u need to SHUT THA FUCK UP kus you don't pay my bills aaaiight!!!!!!

LATERZ For ya!

Originally posted by emiliep:

i need to expand my drug vocabulary here. could you explain the shirt reference without ripping me a new asshole?

I can try...I think thats its b/c Mexican K comes in bottles with Yellow labels...right? White label isn't as good or something...so the shirt reference is to the bottle label...

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I can try...I think thats its b/c Mexican K comes in bottles with Yellow labels...right? White label isn't as good or something...so the shirt reference is to the bottle label...

wait, labels? labels actually on the jar?

what a laugh riot this post is! the two crusty old club gods teaming up to beat down the newbie.

what are we thinking? sending gravity and p00h out as our welcoming party? are we trying to be a private club? hahhahaaa.

------------------

i love music!

oh wait, you're not talking about the jar. you mean the actual bottle the k comes in, right?

Yea, they're referring to the label on the bottle.

The answer to your shortage problem is because the government made it harder for even real vets to obtain it for their office. They have to keep a log of every usage . . . hence the reason why its so hard to obtain. That's why you see a lot of Japanese K out there these days, which in my opnion will only get you sick. It's down right disgusting.

Stick to the original or don't do it at all! Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

boobielogo2.jpg

i'm just fuckin around, dont take it personal. since the yellow lables have disappeared my mood swings have been rather drastic. to answer your question, i think the company that made the yellows, fort something, isnt making them anymore or is out of business or something. and the other stuff, for the price being asked, is not worth it. quit k while u're ahead...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Originally posted by p00h:

i'm just fuckin around, dont take it personal. since the yellow lables have disappeared my mood swings have been rather drastic. to answer your question, i think the company that made the yellows, fort something, isnt making them anymore or is out of business or something. and the other stuff, for the price being asked, is not worth it. quit k while u're ahead...

Awwww . . . don't fret, pooh-bear! You'll always have your GHB. Take comfort in that! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Yea, they're referring to the label on the bottle.

The answer to your shortage problem is because the government made it harder for even real vets to obtain it for their office. They have to keep a log of every usage . . . hence the reason why its so hard to obtain. That's why you see a lot of Japanese K out there these days, which in my opnion will only get you sick. It's down right disgusting.

Stick to the original or don't do it at all! Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

gee i never knew it was so complicated. i never really noticed a difference in anything i've had. then again, who knows where it came from. maybe i'm better off not knowing. you've actually gotten sick off other stuff?

yup! true tha >>> I've been out of the loop as far as K is concern but, I do remember my friend telling meeee to quit. Kus they weren't gonna make it no more, this is two years ago and so I did! I've been craving the real deal lately but, to my dissapointment there's only that nasty shit around. BUMMER AAAWWWWW

you've actually gotten sick off other stuff?

HELL YES!!! barf.gif I threw up really bad and felt sick the whole night! Now, I won't touch it unless I KNOW it's the original.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

HELL YES!!! barf.gif I threw up really bad and felt sick the whole night! Now, I won't touch it unless I KNOW it's the original.

BlueAngel

man that really sucks...i'd be pissed! you shoulda asked your source for a refund. make sure you keep your receipts from now on!

I'm so glad I didn't get into k, a couple of my friends were doing it quite often and now they are flipping out because they can't get anything good. They'll only use yellow too.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'm so glad I didn't get into k, a couple of my friends were doing it quite often and now they are flipping out because they can't get anything good. They'll only use yellow too.

Yea, don't get into it. The worst is when someone turns into a K-monstor. That's the ugliest shit. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Awwww . . . don't fret, pooh-bear! You'll always have your GHB. Take comfort in that! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

just so u know i've been drug free since sunday morning.

------------------

Upcomming gigs: