Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wonder? How many of you--->

Feel free to post on NCC. If there is any way I can make it better feel free to comment, I'm always down for suggestions and comments.

Btw Deeper is now closed, well sort of, its now www.JonathanPeters.com/forum

But if you not JP fan or Factory then you wont like it.

I want people to post on Deeper that go to different clubs like Twilo, Centrofly, Exit, ect. So welcome!

http://www.nightclubcity.com/images/kkards20%20.jpg

it's not really a message board, per say, but it does have a message board feature. it's livejournal.com, and you have your own journal page/site (free) with an option to have threaded comment section for other people to post on.

so, in essence, i am the topic and my journal entries are the threads to which you can add to. you can also browse others' journals who have made them public, and there's a nifty-neato profiles page where you list your interests and it becomes databased so you can click on an interest, and it will give you a list of other users with the same interest. cool, non? you can also browse/search the jounals by user age, location, last update... and of course this is all customizable.

pretty kool project for the self-indulgent.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/toastednut/

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 04-22-2001).]

I'm pretty happen with the crew here -- as silly and dramatic as it gets here, I like the fact that the board isn't limited to just music (blasphemy!). I think it's pretty cool that we can get together away from clubs, if only for a short time, and have dinner, converse and interact with each other without publicly behaving like the social deviants we all know we really are. Or maybe that's just me? smile.gif

Maybe this board could be policed a bit better, but then you encounter the Twilo board syndrome -- what constitutes too much and too little content censorship, and what's just right?

Besides, I'm too busy to split my time between boards anyway..... there's only 24hrs in a day! :P

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 04-22-2001).]

I've dug this hole too deep to climb out of... I don't have enough time to get involved in more.

I'm perfectly happy here.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

www.twilo.com www.bluelight.nu www.deepernyc.com (when it was open) www.nightclubcity.com www.cluboxed.co.uk

ncc is my fav other right now, though i don't post much b/c activity there is still building, but it seems to be an interesting mix of trendy/music oriented group.. like a mix of factory/vinyl/twilo/and any other heads out there

gu board blows.. can't stand most of the people

twilo was good when it opened.. downhill from there

bluelight when i need a good stomach turning

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif