Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my Apple review, therefore the ***official Apple review***

great meeting all you new people blah blah blahblahblah

i got there kinda late, after delaying mattyparsons for a while, tricked noiseboy into going. was greeted with a shot from glowsticks' friend Joe. girls, isn't he cute? *awww...* everyone's relieved that glowsticks isn't dead. brandie was drunk. blueangel was drunk. j303j was drunk. pfloyd40 is a bitch. schwingep was drunk. msoprano13 and highmay, great meeting you. sorry, i would've been cooler if it wasn't in association with pfloyd40. ichi is the ultimate posting nerd. jammy, great to meet you. i knew it was you! divalicious, long time. orchid21, i'm glad you looked like you were having fun.

blahblah so many people. i'm forgetting now who i saw at apple and who i saw later in the night

but as a last thing, those of you who didn't do what i wanted, too bad for you

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

Guest crystalmethodny

Connie

I think I missed ya.

Maybe I left when you got there? Though I did see Noiseyboy.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by deanna11:

i got there kinda late, after delaying mattyparsons for a while, tricked noiseboy into going. was greeted with a shot from glowsticks' friend Joe. girls, isn't he cute? *awww...* everyone's relieved that glowsticks isn't dead. brandie was drunk. blueangel was drunk. j303j was drunk. pfloyd40 is a bitch. schwingep was drunk. msoprano13 and highmay, great meeting you. sorry, i would've been cooler if it wasn't in association with pfloyd40. ichi is the ultimate posting nerd. jammy, great to meet you. i knew it was you! divalicious, long time. orchid21, i'm glad you looked like you were having fun.

blahblah so many people. i'm forgetting now who i saw at apple and who i saw later in the night

It was great meeting you last night deanna11....... wink.gif

tyco

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Fun tyme...I think I talked to ya, deanna11?

Well, I was loaded up on NyQuil before I started drinking, so the night seemed a blur...

It was nice to meet Back2Basics finally...

Shouts to everyone else!

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."

Guest crystalmethodny

oh man. forget you, crystalassholeny. i saw you all night and we talked for a couple minutes. even in my drunken state, i remembered that

As usual, I didnt.

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

it ok everyone, im alive and well...but very very tired....was a helleva weekend

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

I wasnt drunk...in fact I wasn't even there...don't you remember...I DON'T DO MEETUPS!!!

- Pete"deannablowingmycoveragain"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Tragically Hip @ Twirl, Friday May 4th with Russ Reign

click here to view flyer

http://www.naked-edge.com/tragically.html

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

There I was DRUNK yet-again! But you can't blame me because I was drinking with Crystalmethody (Steve) since 5:30. By the time you got there Connie, baby, I was feeling all tinkely inside! cwm32.gif

I just gotta learn how to pace myself.

DAVID!!!!! I really liked those VCR's!! Come back in May and we'll do it again!!

It was great meeting everyone I met . . . can't ask me to recall everyone's name cause I just CAN'T!!! Sorry! kiss.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

boobielogo2.jpg