Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Youre not gonna believe it but, I went to FACTORY last night....

and loved it!

So I know I said I was going to avoid the scene but somehow it just all happened. I started my night off by kidnapping this "glowstix" punk and draggin him and his friend to this bar in Newark. We checked out The Crayons gig and then headed over to Tequila Joes around 12ish.

Surprisingly enough, the Bronx boys had FUN! They liked the shit in the wall club but of course, it had to end...at 3 that is.

The guys were leavin to go to SF so my girl all the sudden gets this wacky ass urge to go to Factory with them. Well, needless to say, I was up to give the club another try. We get there, walk in, and just go wild. The music was good and the vibe was up this time for me. I still havent had the opportunity to tour the entire venue but I liked what I saw.

Okay, so all my Twilo friends can start bashing me now. But, I had a really good time there. Saw some familiar faces and all were having a good time.

Thanks to the Bronx Boys for gettin' me to go....definately an interesting night. For sure I will be going back in the future...

XOXO

kAt

cwm35.gif (still smilin big)

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

I had a blast ...and i just walked in my house...4:35 pm...kitte when we doin this again...

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Sound Factory was definetly good last night. I had an awesome time; one of the best times I've had in a long time, in fact. The vibe, the music, and the crowd were all beautiful. A very good feeling overall. The basement was off the meter as well; good mixture of old and new shit, and the breakdancers were SICK as usual.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

Originally posted by myrlin:

Omg, NICK you went to SF?????

AND you went to TJ's????

I know can you believe it, believe it or not I had a good time at SF, it surprised me, Id go again...but dont worry Twilo is always number 1 for me, ill be there on friday....tequila joes was fun too, good place to go get wacked and bug out, even though its in jersey...all in all I had a great weekend.....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Originally posted by myrlin:

Omg, NICK you went to SF?????

AND you went to TJ's????

I know can you believe it, believe it or not I had a good time at SF, it surprised me, Id go again...but dont worry Twilo is always number 1 for me, ill be there on friday....tequila joes was fun too, good place to go get wacked and bug out, even though its in jersey...all in all I had a great weekend.....

Yea it was all b/c Steph and I were there.

(how come I dont see you online Mister???)

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

I wish i had gone to SF! I went to Twilo like i normally do and 'HATED IT"! I have been really Feelin' SF lately but i swore i wouldn't go there again after my last few visits yielded almost no decent music. However, i am not going to spite myself anymore and the next visit i have to an afterhours in NYC WILL be to the "Legendary" SF smile.gif

------------------

See you on the Dance-Floor

Go-Go

i have been on this board for over a year. in that time i have read 100s of drama posts about how "twilo is whack" or "SF sucks." i never understood any of them. any warehouse sized, open-all-nite-and-day, top NYC DJ featuring, alcohol serving, party promoting nightclub is at least as good as any other one, IMO.

i am glad to see misskittie had a good time at SF. you are too diverse and intelligent to limit yourself with prejudice. (i got that off of a fortune cookie).

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

i have been on this board for over a year. in that time i have read 100s of drama posts about how "twilo is whack" or "SF sucks." i never understood any of them. any warehouse sized, open-all-nite-and-day, top NYC DJ featuring, alcohol serving, party promoting nightclub is at least as good as any other one, IMO.

i am glad to see misskittie had a good time at SF. you are too diverse and intelligent to limit yourself with prejudice. (i got that off of a fortune cookie).

It's the tribal instinct. In these huge cities we all still want to feel part of something. That's why people are so protective of there football teams, basketball teams, places they live and clubs they go to cwm1.gif

I don't get it either to me veriety is the spice of life.. not visiting the same club with the same DJ's playing ALL the time.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

It's the tribal instinct. In these huge cities we all still want to feel part of something. That's why people are so protective of there football teams, basketball teams, places they live and clubs they go to cwm1.gif

I don't get it either to me veriety is the spice of life.. not visiting the same club with the same DJ's playing ALL the time.

exactly why twilo seems to me like the only club that you can go to week in and week out...

obviously there are other great clubs, but no where else in the city can you go and hear techno one week, progressive the next, trance next etc....

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

Hmm...Yes ... SF was niiiice...uhm,...are you guys talking 'bout Sat. nite or Friday nite...hmmm...OH never mind..i see that last nite from the given date it must have been Sat. nite.

Well anyway..I'm glad you guys had fun. I was there till 12:30 Sunday afternoon...had an incredible euphoric moment when he played Hide U.

I was sober all nite and day! Not even Red Bull let alone Red Bull with Somax. Speaking of which I have to start a new thread.