Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's tan?

i cant wait....i laid out for a few minutes last nite...my cheeks r so rosy...today seems to be even hotter here so i will definitely spend a few hours out...how hot is it supposed to get today in the city??????

by where i am its already in the high 60s...i sweated on my way to my 8:30 class.....aaaahhh i love summer

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Honey, your gonna be leather by time your 40

I moisturize constantly. I havent had any complaints when rubbin up against someone...lol j/k

Nah But Im careful. My skin is quite smooth and I take care of myself the best I can.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

i managed to hold on to a slight bit of color from miami ... but i think i beefed up this weekend snowboarding in 70 degree weather .. nice ... i was tryin to catch some ray waiting for teh train this morning too =) ... i think i'm do some sailing on thuresday ... sun is on ... !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

i laid out on my roofdeck both days this weekend and I deffinatly got color

I had one of the best weekends in a long time and I didnt even go out once. just had my girlfriend and a lot of beer, dank and sun!!!

------------------

Computers are useless, they can only give

you answers. ~Pablo Picasso~

Tanning beds scare the fuck out of me.

Not being able to open my eyes and lying in one and having the top hovering over me, it's justt too scary...Esp. after I saw I know what you did last summer II.

I'd rather just be pale all winter.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

Tanning beds scare the fuck out of me.

Not being able to open my eyes and lying in one and having the top hovering over me, it's justt too scary...Esp. after I saw I know what you did last summer II.

I'd rather just be pale all winter.

too funny...I feel the same way and "I stil know what you did last summer" def. did it to me cwm6.gif . I do stand-up...feel a lil safer in there tongue.gif

i'm always alittle brown (both parents from southern italy) but i hit the beach all weekend ...fell asleep out there...anyone's eye lids ever burn? ...it's killing me. cwm11.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Getting there (via the tanning salon). I don't like to overdo it. Nothing worse than someone who looks like they've been hitting the tanning salon.

When I was Blu this past Saturday, I couldn't believe how many guys had been at the tanning salon. More than the girls!!!

Originally posted by starcapone:

i'm tan naturally..

So am I!!! cafe con leche!

Tanning & sunlight is sooooo bad for your skin. I always sunblock 45 before I'm outdoors for a long time....

I don't want to look 50 when I'm 35!

11102247.jpg

------------------

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

11406597.jpg

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A TANNING SALON IS, AND MY DAD BEING OFF THE BOAT CERTAINLY HELPS ME CAUSE I HAVE OLIVE SKIN

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

supposedly tanning salons are better for ur skin than actually sun tannig ,,., but i dunno . i've never even been insode one .. i thin ki would freak out in that lil thing ... like a coffin or whatever ... i dunno ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by msoprano13:

im mad tan

i just got back from the dominincan republic about 10 days ago

I am MAD TAN!!!!!!!!!! Still slightly burnt actually. I just got back from South Florida late Saturday night. Everyone at my work is so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

I HATE YOU ALL! You better put on your sunglasses while talkin to me..I'll just about a blind a motherfucka...lol

I'm not really that bad but if there's one thing I could change about my physical appearance it would be the natural color of my skin tone. A nice natural looking tan works wonders for people and the definition of your body.

misskittie: have you spoken to a dermatologist about good ways to prevent skin damage as a result of tanning or you just kinda doin your own thing? I tan like once a week and I feel like even that might be bad in the long run???