Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's tan?

Originally posted by risa06:

too funny...I feel the same way and "I stil know what you did last summer" def. did it to me cwm6.gif . I do stand-up...feel a lil safer in there tongue.gif

I'm a little frightened by tanning salons period. The thought of all those rays just inches away from me freaks me out.

Granted. I rarely wear sunscreen when I go out, b/c i generally don't burn. I KNOW is really bad as wel but for some reason, I worry less about the sun's rays as opposed to being in atanning booth.

Hell, I even use olive oil when i first start to lie out. LOL. Hey, it works and it makes my skin really, really soft.

------------------

You're only young once

Careful in those tanning beds...an acquaintance of mine died of melanoma at age 21 from tanning too much...she was relatively fair skinned, but even if you are dark naturally, its still not good for you...

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

[This message has been edited by blackhaus1 (edited 04-23-2001).]

i'm a ghost, and i will be alllll summer

i like keepin my skin all nice and stuff smile.gif i'd rather be pale than wrinkled;P it's the czech/northhhhhhhhern italian mix in me

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif

I'm white as a fuckin' ghost!! Blessed with the red hair, cursed with the fair skin. I gave up on it many sunpoisoning years ago.

I prefer misskitties description..."I'm a porcelin doll" smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by cathyo:

I prefer misskitties description..."I'm a porcelin doll" smile.gif

Oh yes you definately are my dear. It suits you prrrrfectly~

xoxo

kAt

(when am I stealin ur kiddies btw missy...dont make me break you lol cwm17.gif )

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh yes you definately are my dear. It suits you prrrrfectly~

xoxo

kAt

(when am I stealin ur kiddies btw missy...dont make me break you lol cwm17.gif )

Hehehe! You'll regret that offer sooner or later!

Things are mad crazy right now! I've been laying superlow as of late. My divorce hearing is this Wed and I don't want to go out and do anything to jinx my case.

I should be single 2 days from now!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Im tan.. i usually go tanning but that color fades to quick and its just not real.. I went bike riding from sunrise highway to bethpage state park along the mountain biking trials sunday and got a really good natural tan.. and i managed to ride 25 miles!!