Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm experiencing object not found....anyone else?

ok,this is the first time i've been on the board all day and i'm trying to read the threads and some i can, but some i get this message "object not found"....is this happening to anyone else? i have the board bookmarked as a favorite place, too, and when i went to access it it did the same damn thing...ever since that bloke, b2b, was left alone with my computer when i was at the dentist...hmmmmm....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

yup me too...every other page...hey by the way what happenned with that hook-up you, left my boy hangin on fri...never came back to introduce him to you know who.....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

yup me too...every other page...hey by the way what happenned with that hook-up you, left my boy hangin on fri...never came back to introduce him to you know who.....

check your pm's...well i didn't write it yet but i'm about to do it so check 'em in about 10 minutes

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

yeah, there's some weird stuff happening on the board's server. after it went down for a couple days i noticed when it was back that the nameserver resolved to a different IP, probably circumventing the problem server. or maybe it was the same server, who knows. but i do know that it jacked my cookies for a few days! dammit where are my little red folders and auto name/pass?

the server seems more back to "normal," and the errors i bypass by just trying to reload the same address after a minute. i was hoping the crap was due to upgrades, but it looks like they're just playing catchup with the server demand.

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by dale77:

when is this board going to it's shit together!?! I've only beena member since feb. (I think), was the server always this bad?

It wasn't always this bad. Maybe it has something to do with the volume of posts?? Who knows?? I hope they get the vbulletin one up soon!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

The board has been on and off for the past few days. Its really annoying... I need my board!!! What am I going to do when its down?? Study for finals? nah

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310