Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit...i just went to the twilo board

to see what the buzz is about...

im not knocking anyone who goes there, but i dont think ive ever read so much ass kissing on one site! it made me want to cry... cwm36.gif

yes i know there are exceptions, and no im not trying to start drama....twilos an awesome place im just saying i hate the board

------------------

01200110.jpg

I know that's sooo sick and pretentiouse!

That's why I MUGZ LOOVE the NY city Club planet boards! Where people are FUN and INTERESTING! And EVERYONE gets along swell!!

I've never gone to a more jim dandy super fun board in aaaal my mugz years! Keep on ROCKING GUYS! (Mugz puts out a THUMBS UP and a gleam from his tooth as he smiles!) cwm16.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

awwwee there you go again talkin sweet!

(Mugz grabs D11 and gives her a big wet one on the lips Bugs bunny style..)

MMMMMMUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! cwm35.gif

HAHAHAHAHHA...i fucking love this guy!!!

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

if you wanna see some major ass-kissing ..go to the nightclubcity.com board...everyone gases paris like shes fucking madonna (even though shes a fucking doorperson hahah) and everyone talks about JP like hes the best DJ to ever walk the earth (now thats a fucking real laugh)

??? what r y'all talking 'bout ???

TWILO board is the shit!!! i don't see any ass kissing going on there, jus real people , talking 'bout real things & for NCC i thinks it's a good board, ... hey clubplanet ain't all it's cracked up to be , i've been posting are here for years & it's only getting worse (as far as content & members) ... cwm19.gif

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.frankiepep.djcentral.com" TARGET=_blank>DataPimp a.k.a Frankie Pep

every friday night

downstairs @ Leopard Lounge (2nd & 5th, NYC)</A>

Originally posted by ~pep~:

??? what r y'all talking 'bout ???

TWILO board is the shit!!! i don't see any ass kissing going on there, jus real people , talking 'bout real things & for NCC i thinks it's a good board, ... hey clubplanet ain't all it's cracked up to be , i've been posting are here for years & it's only getting worse (as far as content & members) ... cwm19.gif

i've been around here plenty long too ... and there *is* a lot of ass-kissing/please comp me twiloboss that goes on on the twilo board, which i read and dont really post on . . . and the NCC board is a good board too, although it pretty much is DEEPER PT. II . . .

and theres plenty of bs and people with shitty attitudes that are on this board . . . everywhere has its drawbacks, but i will say that this board has changed *a LOT* from what it used to be frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Well just remember this, the Twilo board is all about nothing else, bells and kazoos, but Twilo the club. This board is about clubbing in general, no specifics here. So at some point or another we all talk about a specific club to ad nauseum but over there the topic will *alwaysandforever* be about Twilo.

About the arse kissing...who cares? I don't think EVERYONE over there is like that and to each their own. If they enjoy participating in the arse kissing olympics so be it. In their eyes Twilo is the shiznat and the place to be.

-Jamms "letitbeletitbe"

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif

DAMNIT! JENNY!!

sorry she's really into getting attention!

Double posts!? jeezzzee What a hog! I apologize.

Dude, you're getting annoying now... cwm25.gif

------------------

March... a month of bad music. April.. a month of pure nightmares.

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by toastednut:

i take you're also apologizing about the other post where you HAD to repost your "story" and hackup gif. geez, i really must be here to waste some time...

Oh you love it!

Fess up!

But if I wasn't having fun then what should I be doing in here? hmmmmmmm..

since you are all soooo intelectual! Shall we discuss music? Religions? Politics?

seams to me that when people start to get seriouse in here all kinds of drama brakes out! Like people can't handle other people having different opinions on anything in the scene. You get threats and attitude.

If you GUYS truely repressent this city club scene the it's one hell of a moody ass bitchy ragg'n it..no sence of light heartedness illitist waste land!

wheres the love!? Just take like it is bro..

I have fun in here! And as far as I know my PM box is full of others that have contacted me that are amused! Relax! You cant please everyone all the time!

See ya around bro...

Cuz I aint going ANYWHERES!...

(peaaaaze)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

*oh..Trancend...hmmmm.Jenny's but's preaty stinky but if you have the balls to kiss it I'll see what I can do!

Oh wait that reminds me of a joke I just told someone else:

>Three Labrador retrievers, a brown, yellow and black, are sitting in

>the waiting room at the vet's office when they strike up a conversation.

>The black lab turns to the brown lab and asks, "So, why are you here?"

>The brown lab replies, "I'm a pisser, I piss on everything, the sofa, the

>drapes, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night, when I

>pissed in the middle of my owner's bed."

>

>The black lab says, "So what is the vet going to do?"

>"Gonna give me Prozac," came the reply from the brown lab. "All the

>vets are prescribing it. It works for everything."

>He then turns to the yellow lab and asks, "Why are you here?"

>The yellow lab says, "I'm a digger, I dig under fences, dig up flowers and

>trees, I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the

>carpets.

>But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my

>owner's couch."

>

>"So what are they going to do to you?" the black lab inquired.

>"Looks like Prozac for me too," the dejected yellow lab said.

>The yellow lab then turns to the black lab and asks what he's at the

>vet's office for?

>"I'm a humper," the black lab says. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat,

>a pillow, the table, fire hydrants, whatever. I want too hump everything I

>see. Yesterday, my owner TOASTED NUT had just got out of the shower and was bending

>down to dry his toes and I couldn't help myself, I hopped on his back and

>started humping away.

>

>The yellow and brown labs exchange a sad glance and say, "So, Prozac

>for you too, huh?"

>

>The black lab says, "No, I'm here to get my nails clipped.

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-24-2001).]

Oh you love it!

Fess up!

since you are all soooo intelectual! Shall we discuss music? Religions? Politics?

seams to me that when people start to get seriouse in here all kinds of drama brakes out! Like people can't handle other people having different opinions on anything in the scene. You get threats and attitude.

If you GUYS truely repressent this city club scene the it's one hell of a moody ass bitchy ragg'n it..no sence of light heartedness illitist waste land!

I have fun in here! And as far as I know my PM box is full of others that have contacted me that are amused! Relax! You cant please everyone all the time!

See ya around bro...

(peaaaaze)

you annoy me. . . i don't read shit like this because of posts like yours. . . grow up. . . get a few friends that you can actually talk to on the phone or something. . . it's not hard to do either. . . you can pm them and ask and everything!!!

all i'm saying is i have a hell of a lot more respect for myrlin now that his less talented, loud-mouthed sequel showed up. . .

you can say whatever you want man. . . just be aware that a lot of people don't have the time to read all this bullshit to get to the interesting posts. . . about dog poop and D11 and shit. . .

meatcurtainz 4evah. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

Oh you love it!

Fess up!

See ya around bro...

(peaaaaze)

Actually muggy, about two months ago I posted a question thread about peoples' religious affiliation, and why they believe in what they do. And there was zero, I mean ZERO, drama, even though there were a variety of replies and I'm an athiest. No bashing, no put-downs. And as far as politics, I think most of us are pretty far left liberals/independents and we seem to agree on most stuff.

We argue about clubs and music, but that's all that is music and clubs, not life and death there guy. We enjoy arguing about these things.

Now please, try to control yourself.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by noiseboy:

you annoy me. . . i don't read shit like this because of posts like yours. . . grow up. . . get a few friends that you can actually talk to on the phone or something. . . it's not hard to do either. . . you can pm them and ask and everything!!!

all i'm saying is i have a hell of a lot more respect for myrlin now that his less talented, loud-mouthed sequel showed up. . .

you can say whatever you want man. . . just be aware that a lot of people don't have the time to read all this bullshit to get to the interesting posts. . . about dog poop and D11 and shit. . .

meatcurtainz 4evah. . . cwm35.gif

HMMM..sounds like you've been reading my posts regardless of what you say!

Could we have another closet Mugz post reader!? Yup sounds like a classic case of secret Mug reading. I DO have lots of friends he-he but I Love ya anyway...

Oh..yea nycetouch I know I iknow..I've had some great conversaetions in here in the past but then again I often get death threats when I say I believe all man kind was created by Extra terrestrials and that I am for Cloning. My goodness..How much drama that one started..and then there was the time I asked the board if they thought Partying safe would affect the politics of clubland...oooof. Drama..drama and mooore drama! Nah..I think you guys are better off getting silly posts of my poochie! See ya roun!

mugwump's only getting started...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-24-2001).]