Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Lunch get2gether tomorrow 4/22**(midtown)

Sounds good to me, if I wake up by then biggrin.gif

Sneha, Zoya, Mario? Where's the rest of the midtown crew?

The chess boards is kinda a vague place though. Aren't there a lot of them? How 'bout nest to that little hut that sells coffee/pastries right near the chess boards on the NW corner of the park?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

Sounds good to me, if I wake up by then biggrin.gif

Sneha, Zoya, Mario? Where's the rest of the midtown crew?

The chess boards is kinda a vague place though. Aren't there a lot of them? How 'bout nest to that little hut that sells coffee/pastries right near the chess boards on the NW corner of the park?

good idea..coffee/pastries right near ...OK I'll be by that area. Oh by the way...would you recognize me!? I'm not really good at remembering screen names. But if I've met you before at any of the given meet up I'll know your face. Excuse my inablity to link faces with screen names.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Brown Bag Lunch meet up at Bryant Park @ 12:30ish by the chess tables if it's nice out tomorrow. Reply if any of you dare to come....If not Oh well I guess I'll be having lunch by myslelf.

where was u today? i waited for like an hour!

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

I'm not sure. I met you friday at the meet up, I think, but I can't remember what you looked like. Just wear a suit and tie, then I'll easily be able to pick you out from the crowd rolleyes.gif No, make it a Cat in the Hat, red and white striped top hat smile.gif

Actually, I can't remember if you're M or F. I think M, but, I was drinkin' on fri, so I can't be sure.

Just let me know what you're gonna wear and I'm sure we'll figure it out.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Pooh,

I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not. But I rplied to your email asking where? But anyway I was there by the chess table. Played one gamge against one of the regular (untimed). I had an easy winning position but asked for him to draw because I had to go. He was happy to draw, knowing he had a losing position. But anyway...Yeah..I guess I'll be there again tomorrow.

I'll post again to note what i am wearing! Maybe I'll wear my gray Twilo sleeveless sweater with a broken zipper downt he middle!

Gambit, you're Art, right? I forgot the screenname, but I think it's you. Yeah, I still have your bottle of stuff, so I'll try to come, but it means skipping class, which means...oh, fuck it. You do mean 4/24,though, right, not 4/22? Anyways, let me know.

-KC

Originally posted by guinevere:

Gambit, you're Art, right? I forgot the screenname, but I think it's you. Yeah, I still have your bottle of stuff, so I'll try to come, but it means skipping class, which means...oh, fuck it. You do mean 4/24,though, right, not 4/22? Anyways, let me know.

-KC

Oh yes I meant 4/24. Sorry 'bout that. But don't be skippin' no class on anyone behalf. And yes it's Art the fart the super electic retard

bump..oh actually see new thread. I'm not good at organizing this meet up or any meet ups at all. I'm a follower not a leader. but I don't want to have lunch by myself so if anyone wants to join me today 4/24 at bryant park for lunch please feel free to join me. And if you new to the board, and we haven't met; then please feel free to introduce yourself.

I'll be wearing black pants. Tannish button shirt made of cotton or so? Uhm, I'm about 5'6" dark hair kinda gell up or someithing but nit really spiky...well it's a messy look I guess. I might be wearing sunglasses cuz i have allergies. I will be walking back and forth really gay. I'll try to draw alot of attention to myself by walking gay and giving the guys the look. (Just for kicks) I'm not really like that. And oh yeah uhm, I'm a male. Awighty then...I'll illin' by the chess tables and or coffee hut thingy.

Hey, sorry. I did intend on going today. I actually got up before noon (that's pretty impresive for me right now), but some stuff came up that I had to do. I'd be up for one some other time though.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

Hey, sorry. I did intend on going today. I actually got up before noon (that's pretty impresive for me right now), but some stuff came up that I had to do. I'd be up for one some other time though.

hey no prob..maybe next time...i think u gave me you # via PM...I'll call u sometime.!! oh wait I think i might be mistaken u for someone else..never mind..but yeah there's always tomorrow 4/25