Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm2.gif[/IMG]

Summer Shoe Pledge

Please raise your big toes and repeat after me:

As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to follow the rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes.

I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.

I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.

I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.

I will shave the hairs off my big toe.

I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.

(NOTE: Sandalfoot pantyhose are acceptable)

If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back into place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.

I will not live in corn denial, rather I

will lean on my good friend Dr. Scholls

if my feet need him.

I will resist the urge to buy jelly shoes at Payless for the low, low price of $4.99 even if my feet are small enough to fit into the kids' sizes. This is out of concern for my safety, and the safety of others. No one can walk properly when standing in a pool of sweat and I would hate to take someone down

with me as I fall and break my ankle.

I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the day if my toes swell and begin to look like Vienna sausages.

If I have been privvy to the magic that is Foot Soup, I will share that knowledge and experience with the non-initiated.

I will be brutally honest with my friend/sister/coworker when she asks me if her feet are too ugly to wear sandals. Someone has to tell her that her toes are as

long as my fingers and no sandal makes creepy feet look good. This is my summer

shoe pledge to you.

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

LMAO!!!! SO TRUE!

I vow to follow the instructions of this oath!!

LADIES IF YOU HAVE WINTER FEET KEEP THEM IN THE BOOTS, PLEASE!!!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Its about time someone did this lol...

Hey Marcella I didnt even know that was you I was talking to in the booth at Cyberia until Kat mentioned you the next day... ha ha shows how good my memory is lol...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Its about time someone did this lol...

Hey Marcella I didnt even know that was you I was talking to in the booth at Cyberia until Kat mentioned you the next day... ha ha shows how good my memory is lol...

hahah You are such a dingbat......

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

LOL

Yes-I promise to follow all of the above rules!

BTW is there anyway we can get this posted in the paper or something.

There are poor souls out there that really need some direction. cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

I am freshly painted with well fitting sandals and toe ring as we speak!

I vow to follow all rules smile.gif

**Down with scary toes** I understand you can't pick the feet you're born with but...the decision to expose them is all up to you and one not to be taken lightly.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

my BIGGEST pet peeve is feet, so believe me when I read this shit i was rolling on the friggin floor!

You are too funny girl!

I hereby, solemly swear to abide by all rules as follows and will do my best to patrol for women who knowingly break these rules!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club