Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###PROPOSAL TO SPEED UP TWILO's LONG AWAITED CLOSING!!!!!###

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Fuck all you haters and the horses you rode in on....please mr david marvisi has more house dealers workin in Exit than patrons...such ignorance and hatred on this board sometimes it makes me sick...you can stick to your Dj.Tony Draper ny hard house bullshit...your not wanted at Twilo anyway with all you negativity..If you actually gave the club a chance you might like it..By the way all those "beautiful people" places, all there is there are the coked up whores lookin to get laid and all the wannabees with their fake gucci shades....you can keep them

TWILO FOREVER

WORD-thats right!!!

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Anybody else think bastardio is getting quiet funny in his old age?

Funny? Yea . . . STUPID but funny! cwm27.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

I think bastards like Perfocto (ebalnik) is a little bit pissed off because he wasn't let into one of these "glam" places. And for you information I don't go to exit, That place has no class. I only go to classy places. Places where you don't get in with your UFO pants and your fucking pacifier.

Originally posted by bastardino:

I think bastards like Perfocto (ebalnik) is a little bit pissed off because he wasn't let into one of these "glam" places. And for you information I don't go to exit, That place has no class. I only go to classy places. Places where you don't get in with your UFO pants and your fucking pacifier.

SO WHY EXACTLY ARE YOU POSTING ON THIS BOARD AGAIN?? WAIT....ARE YOU SPEAKING.....OH I DIDN'T THINK SO.....

cwm13.gif

------------------

powerpuff1.jpg

Originally posted by covetoys:

He's got that disease.

You know the one, "stupid".

LOL -- covetoys

Ha ha...

See ya tonight sweets

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Ahem...

In case you didn't hear me the first time...

"Don't Feed the Troll"

Unless you guys just enjoy toying with it, it seems to make a fun playful, and it's so resiliant it just keeps coming back for more.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

You know its amazing people say the board isnt what it used to be, but yea whatever, its always been about drama, this better, him better...whatever. Twilo is a club and a club is there to make money. Twilo charges you the most but who else can offer you a soundsystem like that and dj's like they bring?? It's not their fault half the people that show up are crackheads doing soo much shit that they pass out, die, whatever. How many people get fucked up at rock concerts, bars, hanging out at someone's place! Pulleaze. Just because youre into seeing beautiful people over beautiful music doesnt mean its not someone else's right to not be into what youre into. There will always be a crowd for exit, for twilo, and everything in between... Sometimes you people argue more then democrats and repulicans! smile.gif

Adam

P.S. carabee...youre sig graphic is da bomb smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by housemusic4evr (edited 04-25-2001).]

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

You know its amazing people say the board isnt what it used to be, but yea whatever, its always been about drama, this better, him better...whatever. Twilo is a club and a club is there to make money. Twilo charges you the most but who else can offer you a soundsystem like that and dj's like they bring?? It's not their fault half the people that show up are crackheads doing soo much shit that they pass out, die, whatever. How many people get fucked up at rock concerts, bars, hanging out at someone's place! Pulleaze. Just because youre into seeing beautiful people over beautiful music doesnt mean its not someone else's right to not be into what youre into. There will always be a crowd for exit, for twilo, and everything in between... Sometimes you people argue more then democrats and repulicans! smile.gif

Adam

Yea! What he said!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Blueangel, almost 4000 posts in just over a year!! You are a machine!! haa..is that true?? Damn girl!

Hey, all I can say is that I'm just a girl with a lot on my mind with the need to be heard! That and I'm so freakin' bored at my job that I have nothing to do but browse the internet all day long! cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Wow..this thread's alos going on infinately...

Well the way I see it there will always be those that bitch and those that dance!

where ever you go DANCE the night away!

Have fun..and let everyone else dance wherever that may be!

Don't like it? Don't dance there...

Who want's to dance with my new Alien friend in the bottom of the screen?

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

Aliendnc.gif

"Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it"

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey, all I can say is that I'm just a girl with a lot on my mind with the need to be heard! That and I'm so freakin' bored at my job that I have nothing to do but browse the internet all day long! cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

- Translation. I have no life.

cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

-Translation. I have no life.

cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

- Translation. I have no life.

Much better than I have no dick. Wouldn't wanna be you. cwm36.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

bastardino, you are a most definite cocksucker. believe me, i can go on for hours about your little glamor glitter shitholes that you go to, and listen to Whitney houston remixes up the ass. You are obviously not very bright, as you go to places that have a skewed atmoshere. what you wear has more significance than what you are. see, i hate places like that, theyre full of shit. and besides that, the music there sucks shit. and by the way, youve been sayin that twilo is about to be shut down for like a year now, so forgive me when i say, NOT A FUCKING CHANCE asshole!!! your shithole Exit or whatever fab-trash hole you hang out at has just as much if not more drugs as twilo, so cut the shit and shut your mouth bitch. ciao

------------------

perf_russ.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

Blueangel, mugwump, gees i feel so outdated, everyone has these cool graphics...i hate being old and outdated.. cwm36.gif

Ooooohhhhh . . . no sweetie, just browse the net all day like me and you'll eventually come across a pic that you like. cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg