Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winner of the Funniest Character on the Board Contest

Cazz is the QUEEN of the boards!...

Congrads!

Crakcorn came in a distant second as the QUEEN of the boards.

More Contests To Follow

Thank you for your participation smile.gif

------------------

I WANNA BE A TWILO CLOSET KID!!!!

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

How about whop's got the best English accent, i reckon i stand a chance.

No make that who's got the best foregein accent, that boa boy bloke sounds like he's from Australia or something.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by Unbound:

THAT KANGAROO WOULD PROBABLY BEAT YOU MATE....BUT I HAVE A HEAVY RUSSIAN ACCENT OF MY OWN..WANNA COMPETE AT THAT - RUSSIAN ACCENTS?

No chuffing way!!! With that excuse for an accent.. listen you havn't herd the Hugh Grant version..

Anyway the girl who was serving us drinks was impressed, she even grabbed my arse wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

AWW MAN THAT DOESN'T COUNT...THAT WAITRESS GRABBED AT EVERYONE, EVEN MY UGLY ARSE... SHE WAS GRABBING PEOPLE ACROSS THE ROOM (REF. TO NIGHT AT THE ROXBURRY)

------------------

TëMA

AWW MAN THAT DOESN'T COUNT...THAT WAITRESS GRABBED AT EVERYONE, EVEN MY UGLY ARSE... SHE WAS GRABBING PEOPLE ACROSS THE ROOM (REF. TO NIGHT AT THE ROXBURRY)

------------------

TëMA

Originally posted by back2basics-:

No make that who's got the best foregein accent, that boa boy bloke sounds like he's from Australia or something.

lol thanks baby, certain clubplaneteers (who shall remain nameless) have been known to say "just talk to me Andrew" wink.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by boa_boy:

lol thanks baby, certain clubplaneteers (who shall remain nameless) have been known to say "just talk to me Andrew" wink.gif

lol...and some certain clubplaneteers have been known to go to B2B and say: wow, I love the English accent (btw: he is from Leeds like some of my friends back at uni...so memories memories cwm1.gif )...that sounds sooooo nice cwm4.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Boa boy, when i first came to Chicago i met a girl in the laundrey room, she said 'the way you say carn't makes me want to come'

True story.. beat it... i think we have a winner.

Flying_high smile.gif i will talk to you anytime.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Boa boy, when i first came to Chicago i met a girl in the laundrey room, she said 'the way you say carn't makes me want to come'

lol touche let me get back 2 u on that one

cwm32.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Hey sweetie...how are you. Back in Chicago?? Oh by the way...I might have to go on a business trip to Chicago sometime soon, so there and then we might continue our conversation (content doesn't count as long as I hear you talk..lol) wink.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

Hey sweetie...how are you. Back in Chicago?? Oh by the way...I might have to go on a business trip to Chicago sometime soon, so there and then we might continue our conversation (content doesn't count as long as I hear you talk..lol) wink.gifcwm20.gif

LOL, That's what all the girls say.

Yeh back in the windy city unfortunatly.

Yeh just try and make sure (unlike Cazz) that i ain't in NY that weekend. Just email me at davids909@hotmail.com and we will sort something out.

Nicki your such a kill joy wink.gif Beside cazz is definatly the funniest person on the board and on my voice mail.

Anyway i think i win.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by jammy:

can I get an honourable unmention? cwm3.gif

-Jamms "iamdamniforget"

jammy, jammy she is funny too smile.gif

You were on the origional short list.

------------------

b2b6.GIF