Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COVETOYS

Happy Birthday Cove! I wish you the finest birthday ever! Sorry I missed the festivities last night but I was unable to make it there and still in retirement for a bit.

Stay well and enjoy your day,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Happy Birthday, baby. Celebrations have only *just* begun.

Korzo...if you promise to behave you can help me give him his birthday paddywacks ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

No one pitty this boy's age. He's just whining about being "old" because he's afraid I'll wear him out this weekend. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

>>>>BIG BIRTHDAY KISSES COVE!!<<<<<

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

HAppy bday Cove-

Ive only met ya briefly.....but I only hear good things about you.......

enjoy yourself this weekend........Looking foward to chillin with ya in the future.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Happy birthday, man! I wish you to always stay as cool as you are now. Don't worry about your age. A man is only as old as he feels. Great seeing you yesterday. Loved your track selection!

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!