Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name that one song that made you run to the dance flr and dance your ass off

Tell me 'bout the moment when you heard that fuckin' awesome song that made u drop your drink, leave the hot guy/girl and just run to the dance floor and dance your ass off.

Mine was "hi energy" back in Studio 54

and more recently was "Seven Seas" when Teneglia played it at Twilo on President's Day..(I heard he played it again last saturday at Twilo) so my brothers tell me. *rubbing it in my face cos I didn't go that nite.

well anyway.

Tell me 'bout it...tell me 'bout it..where when and what song was it...Wasn't it a special moment in your life.

Movin' Up - DJ Mike Cruz feat. Inaya Day (Mindtrap Remix)

I may have left my drink on the bar, but I made damn sure I grabbed my boyfriend! biggrin.gif

Several years back I was at a military ball where nobody was on the dance floor. The DJ threw on Fired Up by Funky Green Dogs, so I dragged a couple of friends to the dance floor. Before you knew it, the whole place was dancing. The DJ then played Make The World Go Round - Sandy B. Needless to say, I was dancin' my ass off. smile.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Most garage vocals make me dance.

I still like DT's "Turn Me On" as one of my favs. Its slow, but great.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by Kermzy:

"My Love is Your Love" - Whitney Houston

yes!!!!! i remember when that was the jam at sf...me and my girlies were just about to leave every single time around and he'd play it and of course we'd be forced to stay at least another hour....

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Some of these Posts are scarey.My favorite was Jars of Clay "The Flood" Junior's Mix main floor of Tunnel when Danny was doing D-Tour.

And jen5218 the name of the Song is "SALSOUL NUGGET" by The Girl Next Door on FFRR

My DJ in the Mezz Chris "the Greek" has been spinning that since before conference. Definitely the Ibiza track for this year. cwm12.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Take your shirts off (ecstasy remix)- I heard that last thursday night, i ran to the dance floor and danced, the only song i danced to all nite.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Oh my, Oh my...there are some great songs that people mentioned on this post. I'd have to agree that JP at SF had made that Whitney H. song a classic.

And yet another he had remixed and played this passed Sunday morning at exactly 9:20 am. He played:

"Hide U" his version of that song is just simply satanical. It was awesomely sick. He had me growing goos bumps where the sun don't shine. I felt like I had ten thousand butterflies in my belly than all the sudden my legsa and feet came alive and found myslelf jamming in the dance floor like never before.

God damn never in a million years i would have expected JP to play that song let alone a different version from what I had heard in Twilo when Sasha and the Digweed played it respectively.

When I heard it this time the vocals were slower the beet was just a tad bit slower and harder base and much easier to dance to. More of a soule hard house feeling to it than a trancy feel.

Oh my my legs are still sore!

If you were in my heart I'd surely not not break you...

...I'll hide u away from the world you rejected...I'll hide you"

Thanks to my boy Cluad "Myrlin". The first time i heard a part of that song was from his FLASH work on no other but here on ClubPlanet. Thanks Myrlin..

You help that song become my favorite song to date!!