Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate people who stand on the stairs

these people should be beat down by every bouncer in the place. i went to exit last night and the place gets soooo backed up cause these idiots just feel like chillin on the steps. thats the wrong place to hang out

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

these people should be beat down by every bouncer in the place. i went to exit last night and the place gets soooo backed up cause these idiots just feel like chillin on the steps. thats the wrong place to hang out

So do like i used to do, push there punkass' out of the way, most of them dont know if theyre comin or goin there so cracked out, theyll just smile at you and try to give you a pound....Damn Exit, Damn that place to hell...

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

i hear what you're saying... but if it wasn't for those damn ppl on the stairs my ass could have taken a head first dive to the bottom (on more than one occasion). cwm36.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

I havent been to Exit in a while but I really never seen anyone sit down on the stairs cause the bouncers always tell them to move. SF, by far, is the worst when it comes to people sitting on the stairs. Its not like they sit on the sides of them. Most of the time, they are all over the stairs. They have no regard for the people who are trying to walk down the stairs.