Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i went to six flags today...bad idea

i went there on the 3rd or 4th day it was open this season to get my season pass and what was even better was that it was raining so it really cut down on the lines.. all i have to say is, nitro is fuckin rediculous. definatly one of if not the best ride i have ever been on. we went on it twice cuz it was closed for most of the day and the first time we went on it we sat toward the middle and we got off and we were like, this is an awesome ride.. before we left we waited for the front and its like a totaly different ride. it is so much better in the front its not even funny.. i dont think i will ever sit in another car in that ride again.

peace out

gianni

ps - we should get a six flags meet up one day during the summer.

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

yeah, i think mon. is suppose to be the best day. but while your waiting in line u get to meet people, which is kewl sometimes. what time did u get there? gotta be there when it opens, that's what i did when i went to dorney pk. last yr. got to go on steel force 2 times.. cwm11.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

Originally posted by liteflyr:

a meet up sounds cool, i haven't to six flags in the longest time. it got boring after awhile; now the only rides i gotta go on r medusa (is that good?) and nitro.

medusas awesome! its so smooth

------------------

01200110.jpg

oooohhh, i was just at six flags on friday... it was a school trip and i hated it because most of the stuff was closed down.... and the lines were hurrendous. I did, however make it onto nitro, and that ride is INSANE!!! You MUST go on it... next time i have to do the front row thing, i heard it makes all the difference.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

Originally posted by jennEfer:

oooohhh, i was just at six flags on friday... it was a school trip and i hated it because most of the stuff was closed down.... and the lines were hurrendous. I did, however make it onto nitro, and that ride is INSANE!!! You MUST go on it... next time i have to do the front row thing, i heard it makes all the difference.

do you go to jefferson high school?

------------------

01200110.jpg

I TOTALLY agree on the amusement park meet-up thing... that would be awesome, whether at GA or Dorney Park/ Wildwater Kingdom... I can't wait to go!!! cwm35.gif :::imagining myself cracked out on cotton candy riding all the rides:::

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

:::imagining myself cracked out on cotton candy riding all the rides:::

- meli -

lol that's what makes it fun! trance, u went saturday right? did u see my school, all the freehold township kiddies?

------------------

sig2.jpg

Originally posted by liteflyr:

lol that's what makes it fun! trance, u went saturday right? did u see my school, all the freehold township kiddies?

i dont remember, were they all wearing the same thing like shirts or hats or something?

------------------

01200110.jpg

I'll be there on Saturday, June 2.

There won't be any lines, because my company, Pfizer closed the park to the public.

It'll just be us Pfizer people chillin' inside.

If you go to the Great Adventure website, you can see that June 2nd is the only time they are closed all season.

It's great to work for the biggest pharmecutical company in the world.

Just thought I'd rub that in.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT