Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i want a motorcycle...keshiki

does anyone have one, what type, etc. ?? keshiki do u have one just wondering cuz of your sign..

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Originally posted by jammy:

Get a DUCATI! cwm17.gif FIERCE!!!

-Jamms "andthebeefymeatladenmenwillcome"

thebeefymeatladenmen ALREADY COME

hahahaha

they bring me the ducatis...YUMMY

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

(the damn ducati pic was too big)

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

does anyone have one, what type, etc. ?? keshiki do u have one just wondering cuz of your sign..

What month of the year is a motorcycle the sign for?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by keshiki:

Originally posted by jammy:

Get a DUCATI! cwm17.gif FIERCE!!!

-Jamms "andthebeefymeatladenmenwillcome"

thebeefymeatladenmen ALREADY COME

hahahaha

they bring me the ducatis...YUMMY

The goatwoman has spoken! and she bears the truth!!!

-Jamms "listentotheheadblowerofgoats"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Even though the picture here is of a Ducati in race form, I don't have one of them.

It was a toss up between the $11,000 for a Ducati or $8,000 for the Triumph. I went for the Triumph and bought extras for it with the difference in the money.

I have a '00 Triumph: TT600Apr2000.JPG

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

SWEET JDogg!!!

Gravity, I think she meant Keshiki's signature, because she used to have a pic of a ducati as her signature. Am I right Starcapone? smile.gif

yup your right. smile.gif well, i'm not gettin' one anytime soon, gotta save $$. thanks.

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

I gots a motorcycle...

1982 BMW R100 - great bike! (See attached)

other bikes I have owned:

1985 Nighthawk 650

1989 Honda CBR600F

1988 Honda Hurrincane (CBR600F)

1992 Honda CBR600F2

1998 Suzuki RF900R

1976 Yamaha RD200 (2 stroke)

I ridden too many motorcycles to list.

Ducatis are nice, but you have to think of the maintainence issues with Ducati's and the expense (for the bike and parts). As J-Dogg said they are pretty spendy. Plus your maintainence intervals are like 5000 mile for everything oil, valve adjustments (esp. for Ducati's Desmo valves). Although they do have IMO the best sound of any motorcycle out there (except my Beemer's aftermarket pipes heh heh!)

Star, if you want more info I can provide a lot. I've been a motorcycle enthusiast for many years (close to 20 years -- scary!!) and have done a ton of reading up on the subject.

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

here's the weapon: 97 ZX-7R. this one's taken during last fall in the pit garages at pocono international raceway... cwm10.gif

------------------

sorry so big, but that's the way i like 'em...

inthepits(720x540).JPG

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Bikes are tight, we had a thread on ducatis. But you gotta be careful. I've had two peeps die on bikes (one last August). They're not for everyone. I'm saving up for one myself, but it might take a while... Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by keshiki:

I do not personally have one but all of my BEEFY italians do....yummy!

I'm beginning to think BEFFY italian = goats for ya...

------------------

March... a month of bad music. April.. a month of pure nightmares.

ezlogo1.gif

Having ridden motorcycles in the past I'm not biased one way or the other... but here a few facts from http://seriousinjury.com/motorcycle.html

1998 Motorcycle Facts:

*2,284 motorcyclists died and approximately *49,000 were injured in highway crashes in the United States.

*Per mile traveled in 1998, a motorcyclist is approximately 16 times more likely to die in a crash than an automobile occupant. And 3x (times) as likely to be injured.

*Head injury is a leading cause of death in motorcycle crashes.

*In 1998, 46% of fatally injured motorcycle drivers were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash.

*NHTSA estimates that motorcycle helmets reduce the likelihood of a fatality by 29% in a crash.

*In 1998, 41% of all motorcycle drivers involved in fatal crashes were speeding.

*Nearly one out of five motorcycle drivers (18%) involved in fatal crashes in 1998 was operating with an invalid license at the time of the collision.

*Motorcycle drivers involved in fatal crashes in 1998 had higher intoxication rates than any other type of motor vehicle driver at 31%.

*In 1998, 500 motorcyclists lives were saved due to helmet usage; 307 could have been saved.

Final fact. NYC drivers don't give two shits about bikers.

------------------

March... a month of bad music. April.. a month of pure nightmares.

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 04-26-2001).]

I own a 96 GSXR750, Yosh Pipe, Dynojet Stage 1, K&N, D208s, etc. On the waiting List for a GSXR1000. When I get that, I'm stripping down the 750 to a track only Bike.

Speaking of which - All you speed junkies MUST GET TO THE TRACK!!. You only get to use 70% of your crotch rockets on the street (if that). To this day I have found nothing to match the adrenaline rush of dragging knee around Turn 1 of Pocono Raceway at 100mph. Then theres the braking on that back straightaway with your rear wheel off the gound from 155mph to make Turn 6 before the Wall.AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

If you haven't noticed, I love Roadracing. I've done skydiving, rockclimbing, surfing, windsurfing, Class 4 rafting, and nothing besides clubbing gets me as high and as numb as roadracing. Well there is Love, but thats in a class all its own...

BTW. I like Ducatis...They make an interesting sound as you pass them on the straightaways.....................

GET A BIKE!!!!!

WE can go riding together... you don't see that many girls that ride...

I'm SHORT, so I have a little bike.. it's a kawasaki ninja 250ex.. about 5 years old, but more than enough for me....

if you don't know how to ride, i suggest you take the Motorcyle Safety Foundation Riding Course... statisticaly 80% of the riders that have accident HAVEN'T taken a course, i.e. learned to ride the correct way/safety precautions....

I took it in NJ, but i know they have it in NYC too

this chick rides there in the city .. her site pretty infomative for females...its a good start http://www.dianna.com/motorcycles/index.htm

here's a link to one of my pages.. http://www.egofied.com/stories_motorcycle.html

I have links there to some other infomative bike sites, and the link to that class....

Let me know how it goes..

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

My b/f has a CBR and a Harley. I only ride the sport bike though...as much as he trys to get me on the Harley. I'm not one for the loud "blat blat blat blat blat".

How do you guys feel about the Harley thing? Help my b/f change my mind cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by mrk:

On the waiting List for a GSXR1000.

that's the only instrument that i would consider trading in my current for (black/silver, of course)

All you speed junkies MUST GET TO THE TRACK!!. You only get to use 70% of your crotch rockets on the street (if that). To this day I have found nothing to match the adrenaline rush of dragging knee around Turn 1 of Pocono Raceway at 100mph. Then theres the braking on that back straightaway with your rear wheel off the gound from 155mph to make Turn 6 before the Wall.AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

hell yeah; long live team pro-mo, team hammer, & reduc...

I've done skydiving, rockclimbing, surfing, windsurfing, Class 4 rafting, and nothing besides clubbing gets me as high and as numb as roadracing.

to all of the above, add snowboarding/skiing (mid-west), wakeboarding/waterskiing, competitive kickboxing, no-holds-barred fighting, oh--and auto roadracing (relaxing compared to two-wheel competition

BTW. I like Ducatis...They make an interesting sound as you pass them on the straightaways.....................

always a great rush when that duc that you've been tailing around all the corners, politely "steps aside" on the straights!

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

-Morpheus

Originally posted by mrk:

I own a 96 GSXR750, Yosh Pipe, Dynojet Stage 1, K&N, D208s, etc. On the waiting List for a GSXR1000. When I get that, I'm stripping down the 750 to a track only Bike.

Speaking of which - All you speed junkies MUST GET TO THE TRACK!!. You only get to use 70% of your crotch rockets on the street (if that). To this day I have found nothing to match the adrenaline rush of dragging knee around Turn 1 of Pocono Raceway at 100mph. Then theres the braking on that back straightaway with your rear wheel off the gound from 155mph to make Turn 6 before the Wall.AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

If you haven't noticed, I love Roadracing. I've done skydiving, rockclimbing, surfing, windsurfing, Class 4 rafting, and nothing besides clubbing gets me as high and as numb as roadracing. Well there is Love, but thats in a class all its own...

umm...wanna marry me?

------------------

Annabeth%20Amensmall1.jpg

B L O W M E ! ! !

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

And there is a new track opening this summer near Harrisburg, PA. Rausch Creek - it is a nice wide open motorcycle track with good run-offs and a great layout.

IM/PM me if you want info on a private track day in July.

j.

------------------

JDogg

redbullducati.jpg

Originally posted by jdogg:

And there is a new track opening this summer near Harrisburg, PA. Rausch Creek - it is a nice wide open motorcycle track with good run-offs and a great layout.

IM/PM me if you want info on a private track day in July.

dogg-

do you run team pro-motion? if so, i'll be seeing your TT at both pocono & rausch creek this summer... cwm11.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

-Morpheus

COOOOOOOOOLLL!!

Clubbers who RACE! Team Promotion is my club of choice now! Reduc said I was too wild and Team Hammer is a bit too squiddish for me.

JDogg, There's a bunch of Rausch Creek events in May June July with TPM, are those the dates you're talking about?

I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just afraid of not living.

Here's a pic of me on Ecstacy w/o the pill...

Keshiki, I'l marry you if you can get off the back of my bike crying and still have a smile on your face. cwm2.gif

I have not run any of the team ProMotion days there at Pocono as yet...

Not quite a squid, but still slow enough to stay in the amateur ranks on the track.

I am looking forward to getting a few days in on the track this summer.

j.

------------------

JDogg

redbullducati.jpg

Mines old and dirty, just like me.

'86 Shadow 1100.

But I love the old bitch.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me