Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIGGEST Party in the Hamptons

Sunday, May 29

THE BIGGEST, HOTTEST AND HARDEST PARTY TOP GET INTO WILL BE AT LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS.

The reason? Eminem will be preforming live for a celebrity packed crowd. 150 VIP tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. The bearer of the ticket does not have to wait in line. Must be 21 and over. Tickets are only $40 now. In addition, at 4am DJ Jason Ojeda goes on.

------------------

- Clubber2000

I can get you those tickets but there pretty tight as of now and i really can't get them to you for less then $50. The closer the date gets and the harder they are to come by the prices could still go even higher, so let me know a.s.a.p.

-Rob

pfloyd4099@aol.com

------------------

cpi sunday is amnesia and door is only 25.00 with plenty of celebrities and suprises. call to be on the list at 212-613-3199

and jason ojeda will spin at cpi all night saturday doors open at 9 get there early so you get in

------------------

Originally posted by joed:

Please...

Let me know. Thanks...

I have still have some of those tickets left but its a limited number and the price is $50. These VIP passes ENSURE admission and and let you walk to the front of the line and right in the door. Anyone interested email me.

-Rob

Infinity/Inertia promotions

pfloyd4099@aol.com

------------------

Originally posted by bolts:

ARE YOU KIDDING? $50? TO THE GUY LOOKING FOR TICKETS THEY'RE $35, NOT HARD TO FIND EITHER.

SORRY TO BUDDY TRYING TO MAKE EXTRA CASH.

BOLTS

Hey Toronto boy... actually the price on the ticket says $40, but if you knew anything about clubs and special occasions like this, the tickets are in demand and as the day get closer and the supply runs out the price goes up. It's a simple equation really for anyone w/ half a brain. Who the hell do you know selling them for $35? and, EASY TO FIND??? There were only 150 printed so why the hell are you talkin out of your ass? Come on guy, if i wanted to hear an asshole talk i'd fart. Only 150 VIP passes were made and i know the guy who has them and theres barely a few left. Without these VIP passes which ensure admission and give the privilege of skipping the line to those who have them, everyone else is waiting on a huge line and probably paying the bouncers $90 to get in. Got that? or was it too difficult for you to follow. Don't worry its ok, i wouldn't expect a herb from canada to understand how things work down here, especially one who thought people were leaving soundfactory at 1230, AT NIGHT!!! I believe your words were, "1230, thats weak, up here in good old toronto we don't leave to go out til that time"> well thats cuz YOUR SO CRAZY!!! rolleyes.gif . I got an idea from now on, don't stick ur nose into situations where you have absolutely(luv u brandie xoxo) no fuckin idea what your talkin about.

Peace

-Rob cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 05-27-2000).]

what about the hamptons for the 4th of july?

Originally posted by clubber2000:

Sunday, May 29

THE BIGGEST, HOTTEST AND HARDEST PARTY TOP GET INTO WILL BE AT LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS.

The reason? Eminem will be preforming live for a celebrity packed crowd. 150 VIP tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. The bearer of the ticket does not have to wait in line. Must be 21 and over. Tickets are only $40 now. In addition, at 4am DJ Jason Ojeda goes on.

------------------

The hamptons will definetly be hot on the 4th of july. Not sure of the special events yet. Bridgview is really good too. I'll probably hit the hamptons for the weekend then come back home and go to Bridgview since its like right down the block from me and is off the hook on the holiday.

-Rob

------------------

Originally posted by Dubina483:

Rob,

You are the man. I just wanted to thank you for getting me the tix for Eminem...he was amazing and me and all my frineds had a sick time.

Deb

hey i'm glad u had a good time, drop me an email some time. wink.gif

-Rob cool.gif

------------------