Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS is bad very bad.

Xs did not get any better this summer by the hiring of MC get bizzy izzy shut the fuck up.You go to the club to listen to the music not to his dum voice.The music isn't bad it's that he dosen't shut up. kind of reminds me of that other fagget Dave Hanson(and where the fuck is he now)Can anybody out ther name me a good club with an MC.

What is with all the negativity? Okay it is obvious to all of us that you are a fan of Tempts (hence your username), but to be so abrasive about your opinions is a bit much. You have to understand that a lot of people have no desire to respond to such comments. maybe if you were a bit more open minded with your comments you would get the replies that you were looking for.

Izzy happens to be one of the best MC's around and hiring him is an asset to any club- he adds another dimension making people feel like part of the party without being overbearing like most mcs- I actually don't mind him at all- he doesn't step all over the dj and the music like most mcs and is the one of the only mcs I would accept. Most of the time he talks so little you barely know he is there, unlike say Dave Hanson or Beada B- from back in the day for example- just my opinion but I like to give Izzy props for his style on the m.i.c.

Tempkid, that name suits you well. Because thats how you sound, like a kid. I my thought about going to clubs was being opened minded, meeting new people, and enjoying the music. Maybe I have the wrong idea and should start bashing people cause they don't like the same things that I do. Tempkid your so cool, I hang out with you this weekend!!! Please!!!!!!

Originally posted by cricket:

who are you? i don't see you on the mic anywhere. there is no need to be negative. izzy is getting paid to do what he does and you are paying to go see him, so keep the negativity to yourself.

paying to go see him? "yo you going to xs to hear mc get bizzy izzy? Hells Yea he's the man!!" :eyeroll: you can't be serious- last time i checked people went for the music, to meet people and to dance- not to hear some guy interrupting the music all night w/ bs talk. I agree w/ tempts on this one that they just ruin the vibe.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Guest SHAWN

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO HEAR AN MC ON THE MIC AT A CLUB ANYWAY? THAT IS SO WACKED! I AM THERE TO HEAR A DJ MIX AND THATS IT. I DON'T NEED TO HEAR SOME GEEK ON THE MIC TALKING S - - -!!!

Hey if listining to MC Get Bizzy Izzy gets you people off im sorry. Rob and Shawn thanks for trying to explain to these people what you really go to a club for. And for Joyboy my two fist are up for hanging this week they can always use a punching bag. I'll knock the joy right out of you.

Originally posted by drama:

What is with all the negativity? Okay it is obvious to all of us that you are a fan of Tempts (hence your username), but to be so abrasive about your opinions is a bit much. You have to understand that a lot of people have no desire to respond to such comments. maybe if you were a bit more open minded with your comments you would get the replies that you were looking for.

...minus the negativity and "tempkid" is absolutely right! ...I don't understand how people can stand listening to that guy talk all night ...call me closed-mided all you want!!! XS is weak, weaker, weakest (IMO of course) and I'm not a big fan of Temptations either, though the place has plenty of potential.

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-06-2000).]

I was so pissed off I missed XS this past friday and the voice of mc get izzy bizzy,but I made up for it when I whent to the Surf Club on Sunday wow if you think A-Z music is great what really takes you deeper is the voice of get izzy bizzy.I'LL pay any cover to listen to him.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by drama

you must be kidding...............

tempkid simply wrote his opinion about MCs in relation to XS..............and since it's a negative opinion, I can't see why you're complaining about negativity...........if people can write how much they love MCs or clubs or certain DJs than certainly people have the right to write how much they don't like them...........and how is what he said showing he lack an open mind? He's heard Izzy before, doesn't like him, case closed..........you should read your post again because it virtually makes no fucking sense...........if you disagree, then try explaining it better..........

as for me, I agree with tempkid...........how can you interrupt a DJs set to say something like, "Where my alcoholics at?" wake up........

Originally posted by tyco

you must be kidding...............

tempkid simply wrote his opinion about MCs in relation to XS..............and since it's a negative opinion, I can't see why you're complaining about negativity...........if people can write how much they love MCs or clubs or certain DJs than certainly people have the right to write how much they don't like them...........and how is what he said showing he lack an open mind? He's heard Izzy before, doesn't like him, case closed..........you should read your post again because it virtually makes no fucking sense...........if you disagree, then try explaining it better..........

as for me, I agree with tempkid...........how can you interrupt a DJs set to say something like, "Where my alcoholics at?" wake up........

Yo Tyco look at the dates on this post! This is from 2 summers ago!

Originally posted by tyco

"Is there any Alcoholics in the house?" The Sleek Unique Manny the Greek......on the wheels of steel....do it for us one more time....LMAO

even though this thread is old I think its hysterical. I'm friends with Izzy i'm gonna make him read this.

I think MC's belong @ Teen nights...but I think Izzy is an exception.

I remember when that song "Black out" was popular....He used to time it and say Black hause....Shots of Black hause just 2 dollars......Shots of Black Hause just 2 dollars.......:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo Tyco look at the dates on this post! This is from 2 summers ago!

hahahahahahaha! oh shit.

well, my opinion still holds..........

Izzy's a good MC but I'm just not a big fan of MCs..........

i GUES IM SORTA IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS TOPIC....AN MC CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR THE PEOPLE DANCING AND THE DJ...BUT ON THE OTHER HAD IZZY IS ONE OF THE BEST MC'S IN THE AREA...i REALLY FEEL IF YOU DONT HAVE A "GREAT MC" DONT HAVE AN MC AT ALL...I WOULD RATHER ANOUNCE DRINKS MY SELF AS A DJ ONCE IN A WHILE THEN HAVE A RAMBLING FOOL TALK ALL DAY ON THE MIC.....

SO I SAY IZZI IS A GOOD MC....AND IF U ARNT A GOOD MC...DONT TALK AND DONT MC....BE A BAR BACK IF U WANT TO BE IN A CLUB... ATTENTION ALL "X"HEADS

HEY MATTY C? WHERE'S UR COMMENTS?

Originally posted by drama

he got responds i think you just like drama he made a good point