Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OJEDA at CPIs ... tore it up again!

Fuckin sweet night again!! smile.gif Overall - just plain amazin' except for a short time in the middle there ... otherwise he was on! Good friendly crowd - fuckin great time!

Once again - those dancers in the middle have skillz - those two gusy can fuckin move like i've never seen!!! smile.gif

PEACE,

Rally biggrin.gif

absolutely agree with you there . . . except for the exceptional amount of guys with no shirts on (i know it's hot and it's summer, but i keep my shirt on, as to not SWEAT all over innocent bystanders), it was great.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Hey Brandie! The security was going around making guys put their shirts back on ... i think it's been a lot better than last summer because of that. it seems like everyone was just having a great time!!! smile.gif

I'm there a lot - right off to the right of the dance floor - near the stairs that go up to the bar on the right side!

Later and PEACE,

Rally biggrin.gif

wassup rally!!

well where i was standing, it seemed like every guy (except the ones we knew) had their shirts off . . . the one time i saw security the whole nite was when we made Mac go up on the platform and dance . . . the security guy came right over and told him to get down . . . so instead, some nasty girl with a fat ass and a gut hanging over her short skirt got to go up there . . . ICK

and i was right on the left side of the steps that go down to the floor . . . we were like 20 feet away from each other . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Jason RIPPPPPED it...

I liked the way he worked Spanish Guitar. I was definitely feeling it. Great to see everybody there. I had a blast. Music was definitely on point.

Brandie, why didn't you take your shirt off so you wouldn't feel as grossed out. wink.gif tee hee... muah.

Jase

ICK

b/c then you guys woulda had to protect me from even MORE juiceheads . . .

ICK

i TOLD you i was overdressed.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Yo Brandie! I was right near you - hahaha! I really did see securtiy telling guys to put their shirts on, but i also saw guys without shirts also - it seemed like it depended on where you were standing!

As for Spanish Guitar - PHAT track! i bought the CPIs #5 tape and it's on there - fuckin amazing! smile.gif

I luv that whole tape!

Peace,

Rally biggrin.gif

I was there @ CPI on Saturday night and me and the posse had a rippin time. We were hangin up all the way to the left in the grand ballroom where the tables are. TOO MUCH fun in one night should be illegal.....OOPsss I think it is and it is called E pills. Na, I had a blast with no drugs, just lots of booze. RALLY......I am suprised we didn't see each other, we stayed till close then made a horrible trip to jersey..........I HATE THAT PLACE!

NUFF SAID!

Rally give me a call or email got tell ya somethin!

~ROMEO~

hello from cpi management yes we are trying very hard to keep the shirts on the guys. i hate it as much as the rest of you. it is so hard to keep everyone with their shirts on. i was one on the one in the crowd in the round room trying to make them put there shirts on. we all have a theory here if you notice most girls hate it and the guys seem to flex for each other and check each other out we think they are closet homosexuals

if you have any suggestion in regards to anything please let me knoe my email is cpiniteclub@aol.com thanks

I know many may disagree, But last year one of the more poinent reasons I went to Cp's was because I could take off my shirt!!!! I was dissapointed to see that this season I could no longer do it. I understand some of the reasoning but for certains types of clubbers it means a lot ( no not the juice heads, no thats not me)

Same as the factory we can there and love it dont take that away from us!!!!

On center stage All night !!!!! Every Saturday,

I think it's better if the guys have to keep their shirts on ... only because most girls like it better that way. My girl friends go more often now so it's prolly better this way. Although, i like to take my shirt off too - no i'm not even close to a juicehead, but if it attracts more girls than that's better!!!! smile.gif

Rally

Romeo - i'll call you tonight!

Originally posted by rally2000:

I think it's better if the guys have to keep their shirts on ... only because most girls like it better that way. My girl friends go more often now so it's prolly better this way. Although, i like to take my shirt off too - no i'm not even close to a juicehead, but if it attracts more girls than that's better!!!! smile.gif

Rally

Romeo - i'll call you tonight!

I'd never take my shirt off at a club ;-) ...at least not when you're around ...haha

------------------

...Ph0eniX

from the cpi management. we go with the flow and now girls are complaining in droves about the guys with no shirts on they complain about the sweat and slim dripping off these people. we were getting on the average of 100 complaints a nite about the guys with no shirts. plus the health dept fined us on it aND THE FINE IS NOT CHEAP. it is against the law to have open toes shoes or no shirt in any food or beverage establishment in new york state. hey guys if you want to pick up the ladies keep your shirts on you will have much better luck thanks see ya sat

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by rally2000

Fuckin sweet night again!! smile.gif Overall - just plain amazin' except for a short time in the middle there ... otherwise he was on! Good friendly crowd - fuckin great time!

Once again - those dancers in the middle have skillz - those two gusy can fuckin move like i've never seen!!! smile.gif

PEACE,

Rally biggrin.gif

word!