Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts!!!!!

Originally posted by latina:

Did you say you didn't want to leave at 4am?

Last summer I was down there and they turned on the lights like at 2:30. I was pist. Are they closing later now?

Latina

An ordinance was passed in Seaside this year allowing all clubs to close at 4am. Lights usually go on around 3:30am.

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Originally posted by muthaload:

Supposedly it is 4. Although the music stopped and the lights went on at 3:30 and it over just like that. What a bummer.

Oh please! You people are never satisfied. I can't believe SEASIDE got the "ok" on 4:00am.

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Tempts is always off the hook. Buy lately it's been even more crazyier.Tsettos has been playing some off the fucking wall progressive hard variety of beats.The crowd has been on fire and I'm there. Now all Jersey Joel has to do is get Mc Get Izzy Bizzy shut the fuck up from club Xstinks and Dave the faggot Hanson to do the play by play on there live brodcast(I'm sure Denney wont mind the intruptions)And that place will really go on fire.

Oh my god tempts saturday was fucking insane!!!My best night down there this sumemr yet..Denny was deinitely on point all night I did not want to leave at 4:00...if you can get your hands on bulls get as many as you can they helped alot on saturday..thats if you are a speed freak like me..the old sunshines are back..i took 1 sat night at 10:00pm and never went to bed till sunday night at 10:00pm..sick!!!Tempts was perfect crowd too i dont think it was as packed as always...i canr wait for this saturday already...i hope i can get my hands on some more bulls..i couldnt stop moving all night..anyone else gonna be there this saturday??4 more days..Later,ClubGirl..=)

------------------

ClubGirl...=)

ClubGirl,

I totally agree with you! I was at Tempts on Saturday and had such an incredible time.......definitely the best this year. I must admit last year I was definitely on the Denny bashing kick - was not feeling him at all, but I must see he has made quite a recovery this year. I am loving what he is doing with all those old songs - how about that Lionel Richie song? Crazy!

Guest ally

I loved his song selection Saturday!!! Almost all old stuff..."I See That Look In Your Eyes" & "Lover That You Are"...love 'em! But, I like hearing old music, right Robyn?!?

I'm glad I waited till this weekend to go back to Tempts...we had a great time!

smile.gif Ally

Guest ally

I loved his song selection Saturday!!! Almost all old stuff..."I See That Look In Your Eyes" & "Lover That You Are"...love 'em! But, I like hearing old music, right Robyn?!?

I'm glad I waited till this weekend to go back to Tempts...we had a great time!

smile.gif Ally

Originally posted by tommysauce:

he played the worst shit....perculator...,..that u dont even know me song....stevie v freestyle at 2am r u kidding he blew

NO ONE listen to this guy because he has no idea what he is talking about...Denny was DEFINTELY ON Saturday! He has been posting crap all over this board today.

------------------

Originally posted by tommysauce:

he played the worst shit....perculator...,..that u dont even know me song....stevie v freestyle at 2am r u kidding he blew

NO ONE listen to this guy because he has no idea what he is talking about...Denny was DEFINTELY ON Saturday! He has been posting crap all over this board today.

------------------

I must agree with you. Denny was amazing on Saturday. I had such a good time at Tempts. Good crowd.... not too hot and the vibe was incredible. Everybody was going crazy. This guy does not know what he is talking about.

To each his own.

I hope Denny contintues to play as well as he has been. I have a feeling he will.

Tommysauce,

Now this is coming from a Denny Cheetos hater....I was there at Tempts this past Sat and have to admit, I did have a good time! No, it's not really my kind of place, but still, the vibe in that place did blow most NJ spots away this past Saturday. Not speaking for every weekend...I know that's not the case, but this one was a good one for him. Yeah his music calls for a certain following (that you and I might not be a part of) and for them it is pretty good! I'm with you in liking more new songs in a set than old ones from two summers ago. The songs he picked were pretty good (still humming "Sweet Mercy Me" in my head), but again, would have liked to hear some more new shit mixed in and out. Did manage to hear "Spanish Guitar", "Your Child", "I Turn To You" and some others. He had a few problems mixing that I noticed, but still overall was a decent set.

Sorry man, he far from sucked. Maybe not your type of music or he didn't seem to "play for you" this past weekend, but wasn't bad. I'm of the school...if you don't like it....DON'T GO. That's why I'm almost never at Tempts anymore.

Best of luck and this Saturday try Bermuda or Surf...maybe you'll like that.

addaboy

PS - And for those that are ready to attack me...I've heard Denny at Tempts, Abyss, Cylo, and in NYC...so yeah I have heard him enough times to know, he's not always what I want to hear. Some people love Junior, DT, JP or whoever...some don't. Isn't it great we live in an area that has those choices!