Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was anyone at CPI last night???

First of all I had the best time in a very long time last night. The lights were sick, the music was awesome, the guys were hot, and everyone was so nice (for a change)!

And now a song id...castle in the sky??? I thought thats what it was called but i can't find..castles way up high?? Anyone know this help meeeeeeeeeeee

O and by the way...that was Justin Time last night or were him and jason O sharing?? Anyone know???

Hi, I wasn't at CPI on Sat. but the song that u are talking about might be "Castles In The Sky" by Ian Van Dahl and if this is the song u can find it on "House Divas 2000 Volume 2" which is GREAT. It has all the good vocals. Volume 1 is very nice 2.

Hey,

Sometime early in the night around 1:30 ish they said Justin Time was spinning too!?!?! I am so confused.

Anthony Lamont is awesome as always...the music was sick...however I do have 1 small complaint...

WTF was with closing at 4:30 w/ "Unbreak my Heart?!?!?!??!' Usually its 5:15 ish when the last song plays and its usually a good song...I was slightly disaappointed with that...

And did you go to after hours? I thought i saw someone overdose walking there...there were cops and ambulances like pumping thos kid on the ground nearby...sobered me up...