Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHUT UP OR DON'T GO

let's get real....everyone is a guido these days (even me)....i started doing roids back in the summer of '98 and slowly saw a transformation....i went from a big homeboy from Newark to a 225 lb. musclehead....i go to tempts every week and i can't get away from the damn place...please don't knock it if you're there every week, and you know who you are....................................

one last thing, EMMITT...try wearing a long sleeve shirt jerk-off, works better than an armored suit.

G.roid...listen up PUNK!!! You must be the biggest-muscle-johnnie-juice-head-guido I have ever heard of...HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SHOOT UP ROIDS A DAY? sounds like too many...the next time you decide to take your shirt off at temps remember to pop all those zits on your back, its bad enough we have to try to squeeze by your roid infested body, and worry about getting squirted by your zit-roid puss!!!

Okay, I think this has gone just a little too far with a bit too much info. In all honesty who really cares about who is a juice head and who is not - yeah some of those big guys in Tempts get annoying because they plow you down when you try to go to the bathroom we all have to remember that everyone is there for the same reason and that is just part of the club that is not going to change - so either deal with it or stay away. I mean - I can completly relate to females being aggravated by these big guys - because we are the ones that get stepped on, pushed, knocked over - without anyone even knowing that we are there. I know guys get bumped as well - but if you don't like it say something to them - stop bitching about it to this board - the only reason you do that is because no one knows what you look like and that is probably the way you want it. I think guys that have so much to say about "Juice heads" are the ones with muscles smaller than mine and a penis smaller than my cats.

first of all...i don't need to shave my back or chest, and i don't shave my arms....if drama says her cat's got a bigger penis, then maybe you need to worry about your own problems before you harp on others who are out to have a good time.

Hey Emmit you fucking fagget what's your deal. I think I seen you at tempts your the 6ft 100 pound little bitch with glow sticks, right. If you want that kind of crowd go to some rave and suck on your mouthbib.The fact of the matter is the mangment rather have the so called Juice head crowd(not everybody that looks built is on juice asshole Im a prime example 100% natural bitch.)witch amouts for atleast 75% of the crowd.Everybody's seems to be having a good time except for you and your buddys who cant get no ass. I think all of your replies our out of jelousy. I go there becuse everybody is pumped and the vibe is so awsome with Denny tearing shit up,the last thing I think of is fighting, but assholes like you who are so concerned with everybody else makes me want to go in there and punch the first ugly little bitch I see. I can tell you were one of those kids that got picked on your whole life.You have the balls to reply to Tempsboy on some of his opions of the club and tell him to stay the fuck out.Why dont you stay the fuck out and if you have problem with that I'll be glad to give a very good detailed description of my self again for the second time in the past two weeks(go to the NY post and look for topic Most hated DJ)since the people who had problems with me the first time never backed there words.

Guest temptsboy

Are you kidding me? Tempkid you really love to fight for your clubs and Djs dont you. How old are you. Maybe you should read some of your post and laugh at the shit you say. You want to meet someone and fight because they dont like roid heads. Your kidding me right. People are busting balls and you are the big enforcer for this sight. Again I ask how old are you and have you ever been to any club outside joisy. I have opinions and I say whatever I want to whoever. I said the same things I said on the board in front of Denny. But think about me telling you all that if you dont agree with what I say I am going to fight you. Ha Ha Ha your really a cool dude. If you like Tempts so much cool I do too, but give me a break dont come off like a cheese and threaten anyone who does not agree with you.

Im 21 and yes I have been in clubs outside Of Jersey. Tunnel, Roxy,SF,Exit, and Twilo. I'm just sick of all these assholes stereotyping everybody. These so called juiceheads at tempts dont seem to be bothering anybody,so why all the bashing.So if all these people dont like it why go . tempsboy you should talk there's alot more negative out of your post and replies than anyone.

Guest temptsboy

Whatever if you feel that way its great. About my post and the comments thats great because you know the truth hurts sometimes. I must be hitting the spot..

Ha-ha-ha...little tempkid, how long did it take you to come up with this garbage?, no wonder your only 21! do you carry your diapers in your back pack when you go clubing or are you're just a struggling kid promoter trying to suck club ass and get in for free...We all know TEMPTS is the SHIT!!! the music is awesome and the vibe is uncompareable to anything else in jersey...in fact, i'm there every weekend and have every damn right to voice my opinion if i choose to do so...it's sad to know that little kids like you like to blow things out of proportion and say shit they don't know what they're talking about...GROW UP ASSHOLE!!!... I've never said anything negative about tempts...only about a few individuals that go there...also, who the fuck gives a shit about your posted description, if you really need people to read your stupid post to know what you're all about, all they have to do is just read your stupid reply's...and just because TEMPTSBOY likes to voice his opinion all the time, it doesn't mean he's always right or wrong...but, he has every damn right to (ever hear of freedom of speech?)...and if you don't like to hear it, just don't read it...By the way, you were pretty close...I am a 6 foot 4 muscle-johnnie and weigh 235 lbs...and am ALL NATURAL too...(no juice needed here!) and if you need to find me to talk shit, I'm always at the top bar chillin' with g.roid and his Newark boys! Peace...

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 08-02-2000).]

Temptskid, why do you want to beat everyone up? Here you are talking about "the vibe" and all... and then your next sentence is about knocking ugly bitches out. What is wrong with you? And by the way "vibe" and "energy" are two different things. Ya, the energy at Tempts is usally pretty high... and the vibe (if you stay away from the men's bathroom) isn't bad either. But it doesn't even remotely compare to allot of other clubs mentioned throughout this board.

Why don't you use that edit feature and delete some of the ridiculous shit you've been saying? No one likes a tough guy... it ruins the "vibe" that you so passionately talk about.

Hello everyone. As far as muscle heads, ravers, and even some pussy cats may go - I think everyone here has forgotten the way club life really is. It's about listening to the great, loud, music, dancing your heart out, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, and living our lives to the fullest. All of you need to calm down and remember you have only one chance to make life the best it can be.

PS - I am a big time gym fan. . . and to an extent a health freak. I have a boyfriend that use to make comments about "Muscle Heads", up until he met me. Ironically, he now is interested in building some muscle himself probably because he has lost most if not all of it from ravin' for the past 10 years. Now he's 27, and I guess he wants to start taking care of himself. Would you believe he's even considering ROIDS? Maybe I have shown him that sometimes we all just need to grow up - just a little.

Very well put, although I must ask how "considering doing ROIDS" falls into the vicinity of taking care of oneself?

Steriods harm, not help...

Just something to ponder, one of my boys just had to go and get his gynocostia removed. He developed it from an abuse of steriods.

For those who don't know Gyno is "bitch tit"

when men start to grow womans breast tissue behind there nipple, now thats a sight!

Great to be 220 of solid ripped muscle, and have your own set of tits to play with, grreeeat now he can reallly love himself, and never has to leave his house...

Sorry Danny...

Originally posted by Precious:

Hello everyone. As far as muscle heads, ravers, and even some pussy cats may go - I think everyone here has forgotten the way club life really is. It's about listening to the great, loud, music, dancing your heart out, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, and living our lives to the fullest. All of you need to calm down and remember you have only one chance to make life the best it can be.

PS - I am a big time gym fan. . . and to an extent a health freak. I have a boyfriend that use to make comments about "Muscle Heads", up until he met me. Ironically, he now is interested in building some muscle himself probably because he has lost most if not all of it from ravin' for the past 10 years. Now he's 27, and I guess he wants to start taking care of himself. Would you believe he's even considering ROIDS? Maybe I have shown him that sometimes we all just need to grow up - just a little.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

• 1 year later...