Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS Saturdays

This was my second Saturday at Club XS in a row & the music & the vibe keeps getting better & better. If you guys are bored with Bermuda and/or Tempts I would recommend this party. I found the music to be harder & deeper (especially in the beginning of the night) than what I'm used to at the Jersey Shore.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

I hope youre a promoter because i witnessed it saturday and i havent been there in two years,what a difference! music=a lot of vocal garbage,croud=south jerseyish and even a few hoods in there.quality of girls wasnt good. A just overall not good atmosphere. Had to go to tempts even though i really didnt feel like going,but i had a good time,it was packed but not as packed as times before,but the croud wasnt as into it as the last time i was there 2 years ago,and music was shady at some points,not too much energy ,and that relentless noise IS SO OLD. pEACe out ,i'll see you in belmar Oh yeah that place truly is juiceball city. A lot of 3 to 4 cycle guys in there.

Gene...I'm witcha on this one!!! Did we have a fuckin blast at XS or what???

ADV...wasn't feeling the beginning of your set but boy did it pick up! Great job

We are gonna rock XS this Sat for my Bday!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

SMOKEE

Originally posted by gene2k:

This was my second Saturday at Club XS in a row & the music & the vibe keeps getting better & better. If you guys are bored with Bermuda and/or Tempts I would recommend this party. I found the music to be harder & deeper (especially in the beginning of the night) than what I'm used to at the Jersey Shore.

Guest ally

I agree...we had a great time at XS Saturday! I loved the funky beats in the beginning (around 12:00)!!! ADV, we were right under the booth on the stage during all that if ya happened to look down.

ScreamingLord, what vocals?!?! I would've loved to hear vocals. What I heard was mostly hard trance.

Good job ending the night with "Silence" mixed into "Someone"!!! Just skip over that new Janet Jackson and we'll be alright, hee-hee! See you all this weekend!

smile.gif Ally

Now it wouldn't be a surprise if told you now would it??

hole? they better get industrial strength carpeting..

cause i am feeling real fiesty and come the weekend i will be ready to explode...

Originally posted by smokee:

Bro...I thought I was gonna fall through that giant hole in the floor we created HAHA

My legs are sooooo sore today..can barely move em!!! But don't worry they will be well rested & ready to do it again on sat!!

All I have to say is...watch out XS cause we're gonna take that place over again!!!

Surprise??? What surprise...tell me..I can't stand suspense!!!!

SMOKEE

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Hmmm...I may actually have to stay at XS this week for this one. Yes boys, I'm bringing my numbers with me...For originality...5.5, 5.7, 5.3 and from the Russian judge...5.8. hehehe

Sorry ADV, the deep shit early bored the shit out of me. And that JACKHAMMER SONG? What was that??? Please, save that for when the MC is talking next time. Maybe that will shut him up!

I did get to hear "Clubland" and that was a pleasant surprise! Good skills just wasn't feeling it at that point. Will try again!

Keep up the good work.

addaboy

I have to agree the music was pretty good.

Look out this SAt cause its Smokee's B-DAY and where gonna rip shit up.

Don't worry scramble I got my shoes ready.

Had a great time with you guys.(smokee,scramble, gene, ally, kim, blondee and who ever i forgot.)

JoyBoy

Originally posted by screaminglord:

I hope youre a promoter because i witnessed it saturday and i havent been there in two years,what a difference! music=a lot of vocal garbage,croud=south jerseyish and even a few hoods in there.quality of girls wasnt good. A just overall not good atmosphere. Had to go to tempts even though i really didnt feel like going,but i had a good time,it was packed but not as packed as times before,but the croud wasnt as into it as the last time i was there 2 years ago,and music was shady at some points,not too much energy ,and that relentless noise IS SO OLD. pEACe out ,i'll see you in belmar Oh yeah that place truly is juiceball city. A lot of 3 to 4 cycle guys in there.

I didn't notice too many vocals & the ones I did were mostly decent (I'm not too much of a vocal fan). And no I don't promote.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

I gotta say ADV you ripped shit up on sat...

I had the best time, music was off the hook!!!the beggining of the night i wasn't really feeling it too much too danny T for me, but it really picked up , love that hard mix of love is a healer. Gotta love Silence.

keep up the good work bro...

liked how you closed with the new janet too good call.

Originally posted by ADV:

I'm glad somrbody gets it!!!!!

THANKS

------------------

Ally=feet in constant motion!!!!!!!!

love ya!

Originally posted by ally:

I agree...we had a great time at XS Saturday! I loved the funky beats in the beginning (around 12:00)!!! ADV, we were right under the booth on the stage during all that if ya happened to look down.

ScreamingLord, what vocals?!?! I would've loved to hear vocals. What I heard was mostly hard trance.

Good job ending the night with "Silence" mixed into "Someone"!!! Just skip over that new Janet Jackson and we'll be alright, hee-hee! See you all this weekend!

smile.gif Ally

------------------

Yoooo SHHHMOKEDAWGGGG!

did we put a fuckin hole in that rug or what?? everyone of us was dancin like nuts!!

one time i look up we took over the whole middle bar! stoping airways and traffic!!!

yo ADV had me soo pumped this poast weekend.

i am right by your side sat for your bday,

we gonna do it again kid!!!!

tell Tory and crew to get therer dancing shoes ready!!

and you Well i may have a bit of a suprise for ya!

Originally posted by smokee:

Gene...I'm witcha on this one!!! Did we have a fuckin blast at XS or what???

ADV...wasn't feeling the beginning of your set but boy did it pick up! Great job

We are gonna rock XS this Sat for my Bday!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

SMOKEE

------------------

Bro...I thought I was gonna fall through that giant hole in the floor we created HAHA

My legs are sooooo sore today..can barely move em!!! But don't worry they will be well rested & ready to do it again on sat!!

All I have to say is...watch out XS cause we're gonna take that place over again!!!

Surprise??? What surprise...tell me..I can't stand suspense!!!!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by scramble360:

Yoooo SHHHMOKEDAWGGGG!

did we put a fuckin hole in that rug or what?? everyone of us was dancin like nuts!!

one time i look up we took over the whole middle bar! stoping airways and traffic!!!

yo ADV had me soo pumped this poast weekend.

i am right by your side sat for your bday,

we gonna do it again kid!!!!

tell Tory and crew to get therer dancing shoes ready!!

and you Well i may have a bit of a suprise for ya!

what up Tor???????

what goes on??

yo i am ready for Sat, question is ; is XS ready for us!

Hostile takeover!!!

Originally posted by JoyBoy:

I have to agree the music was pretty good.

Look out this SAt cause its Smokee's B-DAY and where gonna rip shit up.

Don't worry scramble I got my shoes ready.

Had a great time with you guys.(smokee,scramble, gene, ally, kim, blondee and who ever i forgot.)

JoyBoy

------------------

Nick....waddup brutha??? I am soooo ready to party!!! Can u do me a favor & save me one of Katie's friends??? HAHA

Originally posted by NYCmuzik:

What's Up ???

I figured I'll try an post on this board just 2 make sure the my id still works.

Anyway I think this weekend going 2 be Krazy.

Katie's coming with her friends biggrin.gif

p.s. Smokee are u ready to celebrate ???

Peace,

Nick