Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SURF CLUB Sunday......

>It seems like every sunday during this whole entire summer we just can't get a break w/ rainy wheather and get that slammin Surf Club vibe going. Well there's only a few more weeks left in this summer so I just want to let you know rain or shine I'm gonna do my best to keep everyone goin having a great time. Marshall Faibanks will be going on befor me for the rest of the summer and I will be going on a little bit earlier. I'd also like to invite all of you to try and hang till 2am and catch my whole set. I know it's a tough night to stay considering it's a long day and everyone pretty much goes to Tempts for a change of atmosphere. But LISTEN to what goes on and the people i see left on the dancefloor won't be dissapointed cause i'll play for everyone who's left. Once again have a great summer and i'll see everyone @ Surf Club on sunday.

peace,

Andrew =)

"I take my problems to the DANCEFLOOR..." hehe

Hey what time is happy hour @ Surf Club on Sunday? I really wanted to check it out last wk (obviously the rain). But I will most definitely be there this Sunday! I will be the tall chic in the khaki shorts. Come over and say hi! I would love to meet you guys!

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

Hey jamjimvin...the happy hour is 4:00 I think?? We usually hang at the end of the dance floor by the men's room near the bar!! We usually don't get there til about 5 or 6...come say hello!! Just ask someone who Smokee is & they'll point me out!!!

I would look for u but tall chic with khakis...could be a lot of people...hehe

SMOKEE

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Hey what time is happy hour @ Surf Club on Sunday? I really wanted to check it out last wk (obviously the rain). But I will most definitely be there this Sunday! I will be the tall chic in the khaki shorts. Come over and say hi! I would love to meet you guys!

Andrew!

What up kid? You know that we all are there for ya (well most of the time). Great job you're doing there! And yes people, he does play for you the later it gets. "Should I Stay" was awesome that Sunday night. Keep up the good work and see you soon man!

Check him out people!

addaboy

I was there 2 weeks ago and it looked like a ghost town. The music (IMO) wasn't that great and I was looking on the dance floor and it seemed like the few people that were there were not having a good time. I don't know, maybe I just caught a bad night. It started out pretty crowded around 6ish but by 11 it totally cleared out. I guess everyone went to Tempts.

[This message has been edited by chilliey (edited 09-05-2000).]

Well I thought I would stick out of the crowd down there (I don't know of too many 6'0 tall girls @ the Shore) but I will give you a shout out when I am there on Sunday. I will be @ Tempts on Saturday (I think you said you'll be @ XS)

Ciao!

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

thank you pulse.go check out andrew he is a good up and coming talent.get there early so you can appreciate his set.good luck to izzy,marshall,and the surfclub staff the rest of the summer.i will be at club ra in vegas on aug 25 and ibiza on sept 1st.surf crowd rocks,see you at joey's in clifton.

mike rizzo....

Way to let the people know what is happening Andrew. FYI if it does rain on Sunday all drinks are 1/2 price during happy hour! Also on the beach Izzy will be setting up the afternoon from 12n-4p. Finally we want to wish Mike Rizzo luck at Ibiza since he won't be able to be with us the rest of the summer. See everyone Sunday for a slamming day/night of music Rain or Shine!

Marshall

PS the weather is gonna be good this weekend!

Originally posted by A to Z:

>It seems like every sunday during this whole entire summer we just can't get a break w/ rainy wheather and get that slammin Surf Club vibe going. Well there's only a few more weeks left in this summer so I just want to let you know rain or shine I'm gonna do my best to keep everyone goin having a great time. Marshall Faibanks will be going on befor me for the rest of the summer and I will be going on a little bit earlier. I'd also like to invite all of you to try and hang till 2am and catch my whole set. I know it's a tough night to stay considering it's a long day and everyone pretty much goes to Tempts for a change of atmosphere. But LISTEN to what goes on and the people i see left on the dancefloor won't be dissapointed cause i'll play for everyone who's left. Once again have a great summer and i'll see everyone @ Surf Club on sunday.

peace,

Andrew =)

"I take my problems to the DANCEFLOOR..." hehe

What ^ ! Andrew,

Deeper Shore house will be there in full effect. See you Sunday, stop by the house if you have time beforehand.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

Originally posted by riz2:

thank you pulse.go check out andrew he is a good up and coming talent.get there early so you can appreciate his set.good luck to izzy,marshall,and the surfclub staff the rest of the summer.i will be at club ra in vegas on aug 25 and ibiza on sept 1st.surf crowd rocks,see you at joey's in clifton.

mike rizzo....

>Rizzo!!!! rip it up in vegas and Ibiza BABY!!

peace,

Andrew =)