Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to the board

Ahhh socks...that's all she left??? U can keep those!! Rally was telling me that u left your dildo over there!! I'm sure he will bring it SF for ya!!!

Haven't seen or spoken to Savannah since that nite at Venue!! I'm gonna call her to see if she's coming on the 16th!

SMOKE DAWG

Originally posted by scramble360:

thanks fuck face....

i love you too.

hey tell jen she left her socks at my crib....

mwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

hows savahnah??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokee:

Ahhh socks...that's all she left??? U can keep those!! Rally was telling me that u left your dildo over there!! I'm sure he will bring it SF for ya!!!

Haven't seen or spoken to Savannah since that nite at Venue!! I'm gonna call her to see if she's coming on the 16th!

SMOKE DAWG

no that's Buc's dildo and he left at jack's place ... get the story right! jeeeeez smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

Hi Smokee......I haven't been to anything really good in a while......unfortunately, I only went to tempts twice this summer...but that's okay I'll make up for it this winter...the clubs I do miss are the limelight and the palladium from like 5 years ago. but last year I went to exit alot, SF, and china club <---- Don't ask!! I went to cheetah a few times...but now on fridays i want to try vinyl....what do you think??

Vinyl is good, i go there on fridays sometimes, but its alot different from the "regular" club scene..its more underground, its nice to go there to get away from all the juiceheads...lol...music is different but great once you get into it... biggrin.gif

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

Originally posted by neptune:

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

Hi Smokee......I haven't been to anything really good in a while......unfortunately, I only went to tempts twice this summer...but that's okay I'll make up for it this winter...the clubs I do miss are the limelight and the palladium from like 5 years ago. but last year I went to exit alot, SF, and china club <---- Don't ask!! I went to cheetah a few times...but now on fridays i want to try vinyl....what do you think??

Vinyl is good, i go there on fridays sometimes, but its alot different from the "regular" club scene..its more underground, its nice to go there to get away from all the juiceheads...lol...music is different but great once you get into it... biggrin.gif

thanks for your input neptune........how old is everyone???

Guest ravegirl

actually- i don't have a scanner so no pic- its all a big mystery .. as far as clubs i go here and there- have a shore house so have been there most of the summer- I kinda fell out of the scene for awhile but am slowly edging my way back in...

used to go to factory not really my scene anymore-

I'm more into smaller places now- (i don't know how long this will last though wink.gif centrofly, nv, cheetah, blah blah blah...)

can't say i've frequented anywhere- I've pretty much been everywhere- it changes from week to week...

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

i had a shore house to in oartley beach right down the block from surfclub, i was there the whole summer. i had a great time although i am all seasided out.....

Originally posted by ravegirl:

actually- i don't have a scanner so no pic- its all a big mystery .. as far as clubs i go here and there- have a shore house so have been there most of the summer- I kinda fell out of the scene for awhile but am slowly edging my way back in...

used to go to factory not really my scene anymore-

I'm more into smaller places now- (i don't know how long this will last though wink.gif centrofly, nv, cheetah, blah blah blah...)

can't say i've frequented anywhere- I've pretty much been everywhere- it changes from week to week...

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

------------------

get off my dick already...

ok i'm the oldest - I'm 31 ... STFU Smokee!

Virginia - you are such a sweetheart! smile.gif

Ravegirl you're funny - I was the same way. I fell out of the scene for a looooooong time - then back into it last summer and slowly falling all the way in! blah

peace

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Guest ravegirl

yeah i hear that- actually had a house in belmar we have it this coming weekend too- avoided seaside at all costs- too much of that scene last year!!!!There are other reasons buts its a long story... What part of brooklyn?? My ex lives in bay ridge- just thought i would throw that out there...

Just turned 25...and I won't say a word Rally!! I'm sure you know what I'm thinking!!

Virginia is a sweetheart!!!

Rally is a dick!!

Scramble is a bitch!

Siciliagirl seems very nice!!

SF on the 16th

Peace Out

SMOKEE

SF on the 16th ... mark my return after 2 months ... there will be a beat down smoke-bitch!

and a dance off ... which i'll win! wink.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

I LIVE IN BENSONHURST.

ex huh maybe i know him brooklyns a small world..

where do you live??

Originally posted by ravegirl:

yeah i hear that- actually had a house in belmar we have it this coming weekend too- avoided seaside at all costs- too much of that scene last year!!!!There are other reasons buts its a long story... What part of brooklyn?? My ex lives in bay ridge- just thought i would throw that out there...

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by rally2000:

SF on the 16th ... mark my return after 2 months ... there will be a beat down smoke-bitch!

and a dance off ... which i'll win! wink.gif

I'll be making my return after 2 months too, last time I was at Factory was 7/15/00. Been too long see ya guys then.

Looking forward to seeing the dance off & Scramble's ninja kick.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Just turned 25...and I won't say a word Rally!! I'm sure you know what I'm thinking!!

Virginia is a sweetheart!!!

Rally is a dick!!

Scramble is a bitch!

Siciliagirl seems very nice!!

SF on the 16th

Peace Out

SMOKEE

Awh!!! Thanks SMOKEE! Looking forward to seeing you on the 16th.

Virginia smile.gif

rally2000, why should I trust you?

ok, enough of this... let's talk about "the new-good-city-winter-club" for this year....there's a new one every year.....as we all know

Last year was Exit on Saturday's, the year before was Roxy on Friday's, and what was before that Carbon (which was mirage) (but after Carbon was exit)??????