Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite club in Jersey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none they all suck the city is where it is at people do not understand what opportunites we have because we are so close to the city people from all over fly to new york city just to check out the club scene don't waste your time in jersey, take it from me i am from jersey and if you like going to clubs meeting sexy women and having a great time the city is where it is at

------------------

"EGO" FRIDAY NIGHTS AT OHM

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

reply to this thread - why not, I'm in:

Some nice places to go right now in jersey are -

Diva Lounge

Loop Lounge

Tribeca

Joey's

Brass Rail

These are just a few little places I like of course being a bit older I enjoy the lounge scene a bit better than a larger club and the Brass Rail in Hoboken is just a restaurant/bar but it was my fav spot to start out at before crossin the river and hittin the city. One day Ill post a thread listing the all-time best clubs EVER in New Jersey - Boy, what a list that will be !..enjoy, peace Greg cwm19.gif

THIS IS A REPLY TO PARTYTIME:

Thanks for your advice on the city. But I really didn't want anyones opinion on the city but instead on Jersey. And by the way all those "sexy women" that you see in the city, most of them are from Jersey. I happen to be one of them. cwm9.gif

I really always seem to have a good time at Club Abyss. I like the new atmosphere since they remodeled and they seem to bring in the best DJ's that give that New York Vibe and they bring in some great performances.

Metro Lounge/River Street. There are a few others but they are too far away. Every time you post any Jersey club post someone always has to say "Jersey sucks go to the city." Bottom line is yes the city is better but free parking/no tolls/much cheaper cover/no lines/cheaper drinks = a better time than the city some nights.

overall.....metrolounge. And if i feel like taking a trip, hunka bunka is good.I think the crowd and music at bunka is cheesey, but i think it is a cool club,real big.Put metrolounge music and shows(john trenor) at bunka and it would be even better.I used to go to abyss but the crowd is even worse then bunka,what happened to that place? And by the way , i am one of those "jersey girls" that make nyc clubs look good, so dont be so quick to knock jersey girls.outta here....

LADIES... LADIES KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON!!!!

all i was trying to say is that jersey does not have the right vibe for me when it comes to the club scene

read my profile i live in jersey i know its you ladies that make up at least 50% of the club goers in new york and you are all so hott!!!!!!!! all i am saying is that we are so lucky to live so close to a city where people from all over the world come to enjoy its nite life lets take advantage of it and not waste our time in jersey where the clubs close at 2 or 3 and we are in bed sleeping by 4

cwm32.gifcwm31.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

"EGO" FRIDAY NIGHTS AT OHM

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

I know u might think i am stupid but on sat nites i like to go to club bermuda in seaside. Its not to far from my home and the cover is only 5 bucks. I know i might get shit for this but i like it. It in no way compares to the other clubs and especially the city clubs but for a good night and not too much driving i like bermuda. Usually i end up going to the city after but that is another story all together. cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm25.gif

ABYSS ... AND FOR THE RECORD, I WENT TO METRO THIS PAST FRIDAY AND FOR YOU SHMUCKS THAT LIKE IT, I CAN'T EVEN FATHOM WHY IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A 'CLUB'. IT'S AN OVERRATED EXTRA ROOM AT A HOTEL, NO VIBE, NO DECOR...AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO CLUE

------------------

MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER ...Madonna 2000

This is just to let everyone know...."Ducati" screen name is really lisa todaro, who works at club abyss. And yes her and the rest of her staff were at metro lounge this past friday ( which is kind of funny dont ya think,isnt abyss open on fridays?) And lisa, i know you and i think it is wrong for you to try to knock a club that doing great on a night that your club isnt.Every one has their own "good" night.Abyss was known for "wednesdays". Whatever.....If metro is so bad, why were you and your people handing out cards to everyone and telling them to come down to abyss on friday.And you know this is true and i do also,2 of your people gave me a card.If you are trying to promote or somthing, fine. I promote in jersey and in the city. But dont you realize how bad it looks that you and your staff was there handing out cards. Dont you realize that alot of people know you and see what you are doing. Is it just a coinsidence that you were at metro this week and the owners of abyss was at metro last friday. Even people from this board saw him. I wonder why you guys were there.....Having an opinion is fine, and i dont know you that well, but my friend that promotes for you does,and he was with you friday, how come he was telling me he had a great time? I just think it was pretty lame of you to knock the place, you and your staff must have been there for a reason dont ya think? I know alot of bullshit goes on between clubs and stuff but i dont even think you are in competition, abyss is like an hour away isnt it?My friend is a bartender there and thinks its a great club. So do i, and so do alot of other people that live in north jersey. Stay in south jersey if you dont agree and concentrate on bringing in business to your own club.Abyss asked this board for opinions, i hope they listen. And....telling people on this board we have no CLUE??????? Maybe we do have a clue and thats why no one is going to abyss! Maybe you should get the clue.It is people like us that decide what club is good and what is not,our word of mouth counts more then you may think. If i am going out with 20 or 30 friends to a club, dont you think those 30 peoples opinions will be heard ,positive or negitive. And i would also like to say that i have nothing against abyss.I was there almost every wednesday in the summer for the past 2 years.And my girlfriend used to dance there. And the owners and staff seem like good people.You really should not mis represent them like this.Abyss is a great club....so is metro...i hate the drama that goes on on this board,it is so stupid.. end of story.

Well it may sound pathetic to some of you but Tequila Joes. The people there dont have nose bleeds from having their heads soo far up in the air like other Jersey CLubs.

Maybe its a shit hole but at Tequila Joes anything goes. No rules, no regulations...just a bunch of drunked up druggies. And at least theres 4 different enviornments to chill in. And you can go there in sweat pants or fancy ass clothes.

------------------

double_f.gif

"SpLasH"

HAHAHA!! U JUST MADE HER FEEL LIKE AN EMBARASSED IDIOT.

Originally posted by muzika:

This is just to let everyone know...."Ducati" screen name is really lisa todaro, who works at club abyss. And yes her and the rest of her staff were at metro lounge this past friday ( which is kind of funny dont ya think,isnt abyss open on fridays?) And lisa, i know you and i think it is wrong for you to try to knock a club that doing great on a night that your club isnt.Every one has their own "good" night.Abyss was known for "wednesdays". Whatever.....If metro is so bad, why were you and your people handing out cards to everyone and telling them to come down to abyss on friday.And you know this is true and i do also,2 of your people gave me a card.If you are trying to promote or somthing, fine. I promote in jersey and in the city. But dont you realize how bad it looks that you and your staff was there handing out cards. Dont you realize that alot of people know you and see what you are doing. Is it just a coinsidence that you were at metro this week and the owners of abyss was at metro last friday. Even people from this board saw him. I wonder why you guys were there.....Having an opinion is fine, and i dont know you that well, but my friend that promotes for you does,and he was with you friday, how come he was telling me he had a great time? I just think it was pretty lame of you to knock the place, you and your staff must have been there for a reason dont ya think? I know alot of bullshit goes on between clubs and stuff but i dont even think you are in competition, abyss is like an hour away isnt it?My friend is a bartender there and thinks its a great club. So do i, and so do alot of other people that live in north jersey. Stay in south jersey if you dont agree and concentrate on bringing in business to your own club.Abyss asked this board for opinions, i hope they listen. And....telling people on this board we have no CLUE??????? Maybe we do have a clue and thats why no one is going to abyss! Maybe you should get the clue.It is people like us that decide what club is good and what is not,our word of mouth counts more then you may think. If i am going out with 20 or 30 friends to a club, dont you think those 30 peoples opinions will be heard ,positive or negitive. And i would also like to say that i have nothing against abyss.I was there almost every wednesday in the summer for the past 2 years.And my girlfriend used to dance there. And the owners and staff seem like good people.You really should not mis represent them like this.Abyss is a great club....so is metro...i hate the drama that goes on on this board,it is so stupid.. end of story.

cwm2.gif

Ducati,

Get a clue yourself......Abyss is ok on certain nights and not once have i heard music as good as the shit richie rydeil spins at metro on a friday night in Abyss........If you wanna hear Relentless 4 times a night then by all means stick to abyss. If you wanna hear shit that JP, JR, and JV are spinning then check out metro. Your a fucking joke and the above post proves it!!!!! Get a clue and then get a life!

ME EMBARASSED, I THINK NOT. RELENTLESS 4x... PLEASE, AGAIN I THINK NOT. REMEMBER THE NAME IS METRO 'LOUNGE' SO LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT. AND LASTLY, THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM SO IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY OPINION OR OTHERS ON THE BOARD, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON IT. AND LASTLY, IF YOU DISLIKE ABYSS, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LISA

------------------

MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER ...Madonna 2000