Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop the club bashing for a sec...Whats everyone's favorite song right now?

This topic is going on in some other forums.

Just wondering what song you Jersey people are replaying over and over in your CD players.

oh mine for the moment is Emma Shapplin - Spente le stelle (Yomanda RMX). not sure how long its been out but i can't stop playing it in my car!

------------------

PERCUSSION, I LOVE PERCUSSION... View?u=1198735&a=9205368&p=31510201

Originally posted by lisbon:

This topic is going on in some other forums.

Just wondering what song you Jersey people are replaying over and over in your CD players.

oh mine for the moment is Emma Shapplin - Spente le stelle (Yomanda RMX). not sure how long its been out but i can't stop playing it in my car!

Underground will live forever baby, we're just like Roaches...Never dyin', always livin....And on that note, back to the program

ROACHES!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by ADV:

Karen Ramirez - Looking for Love ( Oscar G Mix )

Oh get over it already!!!!

Just kidding - you beat me to it... I am just mad cause I totally forgot about that. I guess I can have more than one favorite!!!

By the way...got the DJ Vibe...LOVE IT!!! Definitely like the first CD more, although the second one has a couple tracks off DT's GU17, but it gets very disco-ey after the first few songs. I've been having major vinyl withdrawl!!

------------------

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Oh get over it already!!!!

Just kidding - you beat me to it... I am just mad cause I totally forgot about that. I guess I can have more than one favorite!!!

By the way...got the DJ Vibe...LOVE IT!!! Definitely like the first CD more, although the second one has a couple tracks off DT's GU17, but it gets very disco-ey after the first few songs. I've been having major vinyl withdrawl!!

Don't be mad !....LOL The DJ Vibe CD still hasn't come out of my cd player.Tracks 2,5&6 on CD 1 are the shit! I'm with ya on the Vinyl withdrawl!!!

Don't be mad !....LOL The DJ Vibe CD still hasn't come out of my cd player.Tracks 2,5&6 on CD 1 are the shit! I'm with ya on the Vinyl withdrawl!!!

ok, I agree about 2, 5 (were you there the night vibe opened for danny? Did he play this cause it sounded very familiar or maybe danny plays it?) & 6 but what about #9 on CD1...My favorite!! My mind must be...

------------------

ok, I agree about 2, 5 (were you there the night vibe opened for danny? Did he play this cause it sounded very familiar or maybe danny plays it?) & 6 but what about #9 on CD1...My favorite!! My mind must be...

Yeah,we all went together that night.He played all those tracks later in the night.Track #9 (Candy Station)has not come out of my box since I bought it over a year ago.

Yeah,we all went together that night.He played all those tracks later in the night.Track #9 (Candy Station)has not come out of my box since I bought it over a year ago.

Do you have any idea the next time Vibe will be opening at Vinyl again? I am making it my JOB to be there that night (I don't think it's anytime soon though)!

------------------