Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official clubplanet meet-up this friday @METRO LOUNGE??****

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

this is such an entertaining thread. i love all this bullshit. metro is good. the music is decent. rydell is a little too hard for a jersey club. the crowd at metro is really good though there on fridays.

Rydell kicks ass.... Tonights going to be hot!

cwm30.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

very interesting thread going on here...i leave u kids alone and ya' all are fighting cwm4.gif

anyways i'm still convincing my friends to go to metro...right now were suppose to go to chaos or vinyl...arghhhh they're giving me a headache...maybe i should leave their asses and go by myself to metro cwm21.gif well i will keep trying and if it doesn't work out maybe we should do another meet up again cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

latahs

Originally posted by trikki:

This is definitely pure entertainment, however I do think it will be even more entertaining when I get a gander at all of the corny people MEETING UP. Can't wait!! See you there.

Yea... ok there penis wrinkle... Do me a flav ok? Come up right to me and laugh in my face if it makes you feel better. Drama drama drama.... As the saga continues........

cwm13.gif

------------------

The best part is that Itialian Jackass has NO idea who he is dealing with. I would give up now if I were you. You just may end up ass out on the curb if you contiue. That is not a threat it is a fact. Well, don't worry I wouldn't even waste my Friday night seeing what you look like.

you cats are quite amusing. There is someone else who wears the crown, but Iwon't get into that now. Anyway guido, who made you the judge on good looks. Faceit your outnumbered now, so deal with it. If I do decide to show up, I;ll make sure to scream your name so listen for GUIDO BOY! Matter of fact I would be the type of person to hit on you get you all sexed up, then whisper in your ear Ain't I sinsational BABY!!!!

No Metro for me this weekend...although with all the maturity shown by the clientele from there...it's very temtping. RIGHT! eek.gif

I will be at the World wearing some white.

What about you?

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Bumparella, nice to see you on the board, yhanks for joining the party!!! Will you be at Metro for this NERD HERD gathering

Originally posted by sin-sational:

you cats are quite amusing. There is someone else who wears the crown, but Iwon't get into that now. Anyway guido, who made you the judge on good looks. Faceit your outnumbered now, so deal with it. If I do decide to show up, I;ll make sure to scream your name so listen for GUIDO BOY! Matter of fact I would be the type of person to hit on you get you all sexed up, then whisper in your ear Ain't I sinsational BABY!!!!

Is that a promise?

------------------

Originally posted by queenbitch:

The best part is that Itialian Jackass has NO idea who he is dealing with. I would give up now if I were you. You just may end up ass out on the curb if you contiue. That is not a threat it is a fact. Well, don't worry I wouldn't even waste my Friday night seeing what you look like.

Good, I don't feel like vomiting tonight.... Heres a thought.... Do you know who I am? I bet I know all the people you know...

cwm35.gif

------------------

Listen loser, don't flatter yourself by thinking we hang out with the same people!! You should only be so lucky as to be graced with my beautiful presence. If you feel like throwing up try not to look in the mirror, that may be what is making you ill.

If you are as hot as you say you are, then come and meet me. I'll be the judge of that.

------------------

I don't know about you guys but this guys seems like a real hottie! I wonder if he uses DEP gel???? rolleyes.gif

QB---we know you're the bomb...I mean...who else would wear the crown?

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

If you are as hot as you say you are, then come and meet me. I'll be the judge of that.

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

U GUYS ARE ALL TOO CONCEDED....YOU'RE ALL ANNOYING.......AND I THINK U ALL NEED TO STOP WASTING SPACE ON THIS BOARD. cwm7.gif

Good call... anyway, I am done bitching with the bitch. :-) See ya's all tonight, whoever wants to meet, 1am telephones. No big deal guys! Lets get FUCKED UP!

cwm41.gif

------------------

I really don't give two shits what you think!! Last time I checked I am free to say whatever I want!! SO, you too can kiss my QUEEN ass.

I have plans for the evening so I won't be able to make your life by gracing you with my presence.

Oh... too bad... well maybe next time. I'll bring a red carpet for you.

cwm13.gif

------------------