Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avg. size??

romy20

question.....

my b/f's 16, about 165lbs, 6'something,

his penis is about 7in. hard. will it grow any more or not, cause i hear different answers from a lotta people, and another thing, whats the avg penis size??

i need some answers cause he's really self conscious about that and wants to know whats what. thanx

------------------

(*_*)

*grin* I feel like Dr. Ruth.

Ok, first off, you bf's JUST FINE. The average size is just over 6". Contrary to popular belief, that doesn' increase with height (always), either. A good friend of mine, Jeff, is 7'9", but I look like I'm hung compared to him.

It's possible that he could grow more. Nothing's ever certain at 16. By 18, he's prolly done, but even that's not for sure.

Above all, if it's good to ya, get it girl.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big penis does not always guarantee pleasure. My ex was way too big and alot of times sex turned out to be more painful then pleasurable...its not good to stick something big where it doesnt really fit.... eek.gif

Be happy with your bf's size it sounds fine.

Caly...

I tihnk this whole penis size thing is overrated...how often do girls refuse to have sex with soemone they like a lot or love because their penis is not ummm..of adequate size...umm, for those of us not well endowed...who cares....you cant change it...

just something i realized a while back...